MCOC on RemixOS

Hi there,

I already asked for a way to play MCOC on a Windows Tablet and I know that Emulators like Bluestacks etc. are not allowed.

What about RemixOS. It is, as far as I know, a full standalone Android OS for Windows. If you boot RemixOS you are in a Android environment with a PlayStore etc.
Is it allowed to use RemixOS? There are a couple of dual boot Tablets available so that's why I am asking.

Thanks.
Tagged:

Comments

• Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 496
    Remix is still an emulator. You are not playing on a native Android machine (either tablet or phone), so it is 3rd party software, and against the TOS.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 496
    PS, Remix is dead and won't be updated past it's current form, so this point is likely moot.

https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2017/7/18/15988382/jide-remix-os-desktop-android-development-ending
  • chunkybchunkyb Posts: 490
    Just doing a little bit of reading, it doesn't look like remix is an emulator. I could be wrong, but whatever. Honestly I'm just tired of all you legalistic dbags on this forum. I also hope you get a ticket every time you drive one mph over the speed limit for the entirety of your life. Your collective reactions to all this type of stuff have been so childish. o7cjppa3tvag.jpg
  • cUbA_LiBrEcUbA_LiBrE Posts: 237
    Vdh2008 wrote: »
    PS, Remix is dead and won't be updated past it's current form, so this point is likely moot.

https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2017/7/18/15988382/jide-remix-os-desktop-android-development-ending

I know that it won't be supported anymore:

1. That does not mean that it will be shut dwon entirely. There are lots of Android Smartphones which are stuck on Android 6.0 and won't get any update on 7.0. So what? They are still working.
    2. That was not my question
  • cUbA_LiBrEcUbA_LiBrE Posts: 237
    What about "PhoenixOS" it's not as good as RemixOS but it will be some day.
  • RaversRavers Posts: 9
    Remix OS is not an emulator but an OS (operating system) android, not an application, there are computers sold with this OS like Mini PC Android 4.2 netbook or HP SlateBook 14. So it's not against TOS for me ... @Kabam Miike please ??