I had a theory: Juggs vs Medusa

HaminHamin Posts: 2,446 ★★★★★
I'm sure people know about this, but I had a theory that Juggs could shut down Medusa... And sure enough...

Question is... who's going to bring a Juggs to AWA?


Comments

  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    He times out on any decent node , unless u r5 him
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Why would you use Jugg when there are plenty of champs capable of dealing with Medusa?
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,446 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Why would you use Jugg when there are plenty of champs capable of dealing with Medusa?

    I wouldn't. But, there are those that don't have the options.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 8,446 Guardian
    Awakened Loki also makes short work of Medusa, but I rarely see anyone bring Loki on attack. I've seen alliances die a dozen times to Medusa, so it is not like it is because they have better options. It is probably just that the vast majority of players of the game don't really think carefully about what they bring, except to bring what everyone tells them are "god tier" champs.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    He'd time out twice against a Medusa boss before killing her Lol. I've seen players get down to the wire fighting Medusa with Killmonger, no more than 20 seconds to spare. Juggs has no chance.

    As for Loki, he possibly doesn't time out, since he can steal Fury & hit "kind of" hard... but its debatable.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Hamin wrote: »
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Why would you use Jugg when there are plenty of champs capable of dealing with Medusa?

    I wouldn't. But, there are those that don't have the options.

    Virtually anyone can counter Medusa as long as you understand her auto block mechanic.
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 295
    Spamming Vemons special 1. 3 hits with a chance to absorb an emeny buff and regen a portion of health, I have a rank 5 max sig venom and he owns any champ that relies on buffs
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Spamming Vemons special 1. 3 hits with a chance to absorb an emeny buff and regen a portion of health, I have a rank 5 max sig venom and he owns any champ that relies on buffs

    Not only that, but his SP 1 pushes the opponent really far back, so that they cannot punish you if they block it... makes him even better for Medusa.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 8,446 Guardian
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Hamin wrote: »
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Why would you use Jugg when there are plenty of champs capable of dealing with Medusa?

    I wouldn't. But, there are those that don't have the options.

    Virtually anyone can counter Medusa as long as you understand her auto block mechanic.

    In quests, that's true. But with regard to the original poster's comment about AW attack I don't think every champion can work around the autoblock and still kill Medusa within the three minute time limit even at high rank.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Hamin wrote: »
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Why would you use Jugg when there are plenty of champs capable of dealing with Medusa?

    I wouldn't. But, there are those that don't have the options.

    Virtually anyone can counter Medusa as long as you understand her auto block mechanic.

    In quests, that's true. But with regard to the original poster's comment about AW attack I don't think every champion can work around the autoblock and still kill Medusa within the three minute time limit even at high rank.

    And neither can Juggs which was mentioned earlier. I would sooner take champs like Spider Gwen and Kamala against Medusa before Jugg.
  • GluteusMaximusGluteusMaximus Posts: 824 ★★★
    Hamin wrote: »
    I'm sure people know about this, but I had a theory that Juggs could shut down Medusa... And sure enough...

    Question is... who's going to bring a Juggs to AWA?


    in the future please refer to juggernaut as "juggernaut." some of us older folks have poor eyesight and see "medusa" and "juggs" and click and, well, just use his full name ok?
Sign In or Register to comment.