**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Blade.

2»

Comments

• Options
    SilentKissSilentKiss Posts: 138
    DL864 wrote: »
    SilentKiss wrote: »
    Just curious you posted months ago about GR blade with heimdall synergy so you had to know about danger sense so why post about it now?

And looked thru previous post. I don't see anything about gr, blade, Heimdall..

They removed ssof the post were you reference it. So I guess I’m not allowed to post that.so here ya go y4srnrrabhm7.jpeg

Yeah nothing about him turning nodes off, but next time instead of trolling. It would be kind to give an explanation of why it works. It makes sense, now that it was explained. I am grateful for those who actually cared to share instead of wanting to feel relevant.
    If someone asked you why the world was round and you brought up that they moved from Guam to NY it's relevant... Makes you a troll. I asked, and three or four people explained it and that's awesome. Others gave me more info on ability reduction (also insightful) Yes I use to run a 3 star blade so GR would always trigger.
    I'm done on this post. Thank you all for the help.
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Just curious you posted months ago about GR blade with heimdall synergy so you had to know about danger sense so why post about it now?

And looked thru previous post. I don't see anything about gr, blade, Heimdall..

They removed ssof the post were you reference it. So I guess I’m not allowed to post that.so here ya go y4srnrrabhm7.jpeg

Yeah nothing about him turning nodes off, but next time instead of trolling. It would be kind to give an explanation of why it works. It makes sense, now that it was explained. I am grateful for those who actually cared to share instead of wanting to feel relevant.
    If someone asked you why the world was round and you brought up that they moved from Guam to NY it's relevant... Makes you a troll. I asked, and three or four people explained it and that's awesome. Others gave me more info on ability reduction (also insightful) Yes I use to run a 3 star blade so GR would always trigger.
    I'm done on this post. Thank you all for the help.

The troll here is you. You have had blade knew exactly how he worked yet started a post about him turning off nodes. Looking at your post history it’s pretty obvious what you were doing.