**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Blade

The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
So I know for a long time blade was the god, there was no comparison. But since then the game has evolved a bit. I’m just finishing up elders bane, and I have an unduped r4 blade. I also have an unduped r4 Corvus. Is blade still worth a generic ag and is corvus or blade worth the r5?

Blade 28 votes

Awaken blade and r5 him
46%
AjavedChovnerRikuremaJim0172LilMaddogHTTheMightyKahrB_Dizzle_01FhfjghhggggjfhfjgKelvinKageDisgruntled_User_123JAATKINGMidnite93Tiger360 13 votes
Awaken blade and r5 Corvus
25%
thetaman23SungjAanthoRakeYoungRfmn10Welderofortune2Iron_J3 7 votes
Awaken Corvus and r5 him
0%
R5 blade and gold the ah
10%
YotzYouconfusedDonDudu2809 3 votes
R5 Corvus and hold the ag
10%
GamerMRod77fish8six 3 votes
R5 neither and awaken neither
7%
Foxhero007MrBanks 2 votes
Other
0%

Comments

• Options
    Typo, one of the options should be r5 blade and hold the ag not gold the ag lol
  • Options
    And this would be a generic ag just to let you know, I don’t have a cosmic or skill ag.
  • Options
    MRod77MRod77 Posts: 154
    R5 Corvus and hold the ag
    i would hold the generic awakening, if it was a skill use it on blade but now that the meta has changed a generic is too valuable to use it on him if you don't plan on using him to 100% LOL and get another one. And definitely r5 Corvus, he doesn't need to be awakened. He will be your AW god and if you are interested in Legends title hes your guy.
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Awaken blade and r5 him
    I ranked my blade to 5/65 and don’t regret it. He may not be the AW long but still clears content like none other. A beast in every monthly event and still the most sustainable champ in the game.