**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Comprehensive JOE FIXIT BUFF

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
edited July 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Joe Fixit: The original form of the Hulk. Instead of Savage Hulk's reliance on rage, Joe Fixit manefests through stress... but he still packs a punch!
Combining much of Banner's intelligence and Hulk's power, Joe Fixit is a terrifying force only matched by the rare times that Bruce and Hulk share their abilities!

Now there are 4 changes that MUST be made

•Clubs also has to increase Critical Damage as well as rate
•Diamonds goes up to 50% attack boost
•Spades gets Armor break instead of Farigue
•Hearts shrug off debuffs 15% faster

Gambler's Ruin will be replaced with something I call "Jackpot"
•instead of 1 suit Joe Fixit naturally comes with 3 that are permenant unless re-rolled and are all independent of each other meaning they can mix and match

Signature ability: All In
This new signature ability has all the old effects however the extra roll is 10 seconds instead of 10 and each Roll that matches it, it lasts longer by 5 seconds

Further more the signature has a new ability that increases the effect of each suit's ability by 25% for each suit that matches it
(Does not affect accuracy of Spades or Heart Shrugging Debuffs)

While not a large change I feel like the first part helps make all the suits valuable.
The new standard "Quirk" makes him less situational and more consistent

And the new signature makes all his abilities even better

Comments

• Options
    SERIOUSLY?! Eveetlne complains he sucks but no one wants to add feedback when buffs are mentioned?!
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited July 2017
    He could be a bit more strong. I know he's not Hulk, but Hulk is a beast because he has the Hulk Smash and Furies and obviously Joe don't have it, i.e. he shouldn't be double penalized being weak.
    Plus, he should have incineration for bleed immune champs, because he's allegedly to be smart don't dumb.
  • Options
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    He could be a bit more strong. I know he's not Hulk, but Hulk is a beast because he has the Hulk Smash and Furies and obviously Joe don't have it, i.e. he shouldn't be double penalized being weak.
    Plus, he should have incineration for bleed immune champs, because he's allegedly to be smart don't dumb.

I am aiming to capture his "Gambler/Mobster" motif with a slot machine style ability that rewards matching abilities. Re rolling doesn't actually cost but do it wrong and you'll take damage all the same!

His diamonds would match his ability to get stronger like the hulk but because he isn't as easily angered it requires MUCH more resources like sacrificing his crit damage/rate and Regen potential and armkr break/weakness to give in to the Rage!

And smart he is but he's generic gang/mob leader smart. Strategic yes but geared for all eventualities he is not! Plus the armor break instead of fatigue would help his damage output greatly!
  • Options
    TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    edited July 2017
    His sp3 should do direct damage for bleed immune champ. Also should have fury.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,364 ★★★★★
    I agree he badly needs buffed. He's of very little use against any opponent with Bleed immunity.

For me the two main problems are the low effectiveness of his regeneration and the feeble base damage of his SP3. Both of those could be increased by 30 to 50%; and still wouldn't be
    unbalancing.

Having said that, replacing fatigue with armour break would be nice; but would have to be a low-level armour break as he often stacks them.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,364 ★★★★★
    To be honest, I'm surprised Joe hasn't been buffed before, as he's such a regular 'Villain of the Contest'.

He usually gets 'Heavy Hitter' as a boss node. Perhaps an occasional chance to go unblockable with a Heavy attack (like Rhino with his dash) would be an option?
  • Options
    @Magrailothos

This new system would allow for multiple regeneration stacks. However the downside would be he'd miss a lot of ifdensice utility but it'd increase by a lot although I'm pretty sure his healing would have to not be effected by the 25% matching boost

Actually removing it would balance my suggestion quite well or only allow a flat 25% increase only once per suit it shares with. While it's still be random you could potentially double to even quadruple (for a short time) his healing then then go offensive again
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    I_am_Groot wrote: »

I am aiming to capture his "Gambler/Mobster" motif with a slot machine style ability that rewards matching abilities. Re rolling doesn't actually cost but do it wrong and you'll take damage all the same!

His diamonds would match his ability to get stronger like the hulk but because he isn't as easily angered it requires MUCH more resources like sacrificing his crit damage/rate and Regen potential and armkr break/weakness to give in to the Rage!

And smart he is but he's generic gang/mob leader smart. Strategic yes but geared for all eventualities he is not! Plus the armor break instead of fatigue would help his damage output greatly!

I understand and that is good. My suggestion was more in the basic and old school way, if they don't want mess it then they could fix it simple and fast.
  • Options
    AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    He needs an unstoppable when doing a heavy and much much more regen or bleed
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    Hope he gets buffed
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    This would enhance ALL hos abilities minus his bleed and stun however the armor breaks and increased rage would kinda help make it worth it