**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW nodes....anyone else bored with seeing Killmonger on 29 already?

Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
I swear I have fought him every war for the past 3 seasons. It's super super boring already, Corvus eats him alive even without charges wish kabam could change up nodes a lil bit so someone else can be placed here to change it up a bit.

Comments

• Options
    SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Everyone puts him there and everyone should be taking him out without a problem now then.
  • Options
    HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Yes. Sick of him.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,392 ★★★★★
    I'm sick of km even though it takes a few tries with void if proper rng is good I can solo it and it's really boring as every war is km and for me it's just done to rng I rather prefer to see others now as before km it was magik on that node now km what next will we are on node 29 that will be there constantly
  • Options
    Zuko_ILC wrote: »
    I swear I have fought him every war for the past 3 seasons. It's super super boring already, Corvus eats him alive even without charges wish kabam could change up nodes a lil bit so someone else can be placed here to change it up a bit.

you should bring this up with your leader when you get path assignments. also tell him what a terrible job he's done in assigning such a boring node to use your corvus on, even without charges. also remind your fellow alli mates it's a good thing you're so awesome otherwise you'd all lose a lot more wars, and it's because of your awesomeness you're stuck on this one path assignment that's super super boring, and git gud already so you can do another path.

problem solved.

Someone's jelly....seriously its just a repetitive boring fight very easy with Corvus sometimes I use my 5* ghost but it be nice to see someone else there.
  • Options
    No worse than IMIW on 46

I don't understand I'm not saying it's hard its actually really easy because its the same champ over and over its not a challenge anymore. It would be nice if Kabam could refresh nodes to make it interesting.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,686 Guardian
    No worse than IMIW on 46

I don't understand I'm not saying it's hard its actually really easy because its the same champ over and over its not a challenge anymore. It would be nice if Kabam could refresh nodes to make it interesting.

Well, it might be nice for you, but there's bound to be lots of other players for whom constantly shifting the nodes around to make it "interesting" would be a lot less nice.
  • Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    Meh still get kills consistently... if it really isn't a challenge anymore i am sure km will be replaced by someone else.
  • Options
    TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Post video of Corvus without charges versus expert map KM on 29. I say this since for exp maps usually see magik or some others used on him
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,686 Guardian
    Drooped2 wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    No worse than IMIW on 46

Well, it might be nice for you, but there's bound to be lots of other players for whom constantly shifting the nodes around to make it "interesting" would be a lot less nice.

Adapt or perish

If only everyone believed this, we wouldn't need suggestion threads.
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    I’m not in a tier high enough for the problematic node 29
    What exactly is it that the node has going for it?
  • Options
    EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Is getting to be a bit silly how much it’s always KM on 29. OR owns him btw so once everyone has him I’m sure someone else will grab that spot.
  • Options
    Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★

Get better to higher tiers.. corv uncharged has a lot more trouble time wise vs R5 and R2 6*.

See a lot of different matchups on 29 up in top tier, but instead of different nodes,

They should nerf corv/ghost

Or nerf some of the unique synergies
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    A no charge Corvus without boosts will not be taking a r5 km in tier 3

I've done it without charges but with suicides and boosts. I certainly wouldn't say it was easy either.
  • Options
    Robby199696Robby199696 Posts: 85
    A no charge Corvus without boosts will not be taking a r5 km in tier 3

I've done it without charges but with suicides and boosts. I certainly wouldn't say it was easy either.

I have also with boosts, but without them it is extremely difficult especially once you run out of Glaive charges. You can risk timing out
  • Options
    OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    The reverb damage from landing an l2 with Corvus vs km is insane. Sure you don’t die but it’s expensive af.

I’ve switched to magik for the node now
  • Options
    Robby199696Robby199696 Posts: 85
    Omni wrote: »
    The reverb damage from landing an l2 with Corvus vs km is insane. Sure you don’t die but it’s expensive af.

It did 75% of my health a couple weeks ago but thankfully the Glaive charges leave you at 1%
  • Options
    OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★

It did 75% of my health a couple weeks ago but thankfully the Glaive charges leave you at 1%

That happens to me pretty much once a week. This war i left Corvus on the bench for magik. I haven’t done the fight with her at rank 5 yet but my guess is it will be longer but cheaper from a resource stand point
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Imiw on 46, medusa on boss tile can both go away. Have fought imiw on 46 ever since he dropped and its so boring. Heavy intercept, heavy intercept, heavy intercept, oh hes dead. Oh its a 4/55, better do that few more times 🤦‍♂️

Medusa i am just plain sick of seeing on boss tile. I was actually happy to see a korg there other day.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

That's why you double parry to kill reverb before you launch it.
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    edited January 2019
    PaytoPlay wrote: »
    Meh still get kills consistently... if it really isn't a challenge anymore i am sure km will be replaced by someone else.

I repeat:

Node 29 belongs to Thing now

Wouldn't Thing be equally good on node 30?
    Node 29 is definitely a pain with him on it too, but AoN can prove to be a game changer if unlucky if I'm not mistaken.