**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Daily t5 offers and seasons

Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
So this is what, twice in 7-8 days that a t5 deal comes out. Seems like they gonna be spammed from now on. First one was for money, second one for units (hence money too). So my question is:

Considering both offers make up for 2 seasons in masters, without any bother and way less cheaper than actually competing in master considering boosts and all...

Why should we bother to even consider Seasons at this point? The mistakes, abuses, exploits they have never got even considered, the matchmaking is absolute trash and rewards now are sold cheaper with no need of taking part.

I feel like killing your own content aint exactly smart...

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,180 ★★★★★
    That not for money’s when it is unit based u can just save unit op if it is
  • Options
    SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Because, for the top players and people who have money to spend, this is great for them.
  • Options
    Not buying it myself, but have no issues with it being offered. Have seen a lot of master players complain about this type of offer tho... And with mostly the same sentiment.

Imo, those players put way too much import on seasons. Much like arena, the effort and investment haven't been worth the payout for quite some time. Players drive the demand side of the economy. Just one guy's opinion.
  • Options
    JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    chunkyb wrote: »
    Not buying it myself, but have no issues with it being offered. Have seen a lot of master players complain about this type of offer tho... And with mostly the same sentiment.

Imo, those players put way too much import on seasons. Much like arena, the effort and investment haven't been worth the payout for quite some time. Players drive the demand side of the economy. Just one guy's opinion.

i think arena is definitely worth it tho.
  • Options
    Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Arena crystals need to b rework very rare to get units
  • Options
    chunkyb wrote: »

i think arena is definitely worth it tho.

Farming it is. Same for war imo
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    I think if this T5BC offer was combined with the All Fathers Odin unit offer, it would be worth it. But by itself, waste of money
  • Options
    Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Because u play the top tier of game for fun?!

U people make it sound like its your job to play this game and be in the master alliances otherwise someone will take ur family away .

• Options
    Vale84Vale84 Posts: 308 ★★★
    Because u play the top tier of game for fun?!

U people make its it sound like its your job to play this game and be in the master alliances otherwise someone will take ur family away .

Not sure what's your point here. Im debating wheter these kind of offers make the season basically irrelevant. That's all. Pretty much what has been pushed hard to become the competitive part of this game is fastly losing its need.
    Pretty much the amount of shards for sale equals the amount of money youd spend for a season at any level or bracket, scaling down.

Which is not really good for players, tbh. That said, we're switching very fast from rewarding extra r5 materials to who has the better skills to rewarding them to who has a bigger wallet.

Tbh, considering the amount of effort skills and money one spends to play top 10 let's say, it feels really shameful that someone can just top that with a swing of the credit card.

Same went on for the gifting event literally putting people YEARS ahead in terms of alpha2 or AGs.

In the last 6 months the game was a costant struggle between paytowin and skilltowin, and it was still kinda balanced. But now, everything going on a single side. Which is worrysome.

If being competitive and at top tiers of literally what is the pvp side of the game doesnt net you better rewards of peple struggling but buying deals, then there's no point of having pvp in the first place, that's all
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Vale84 wrote: »
    If being competitive and at top tiers of literally what is the pvp side of the game doesnt net you better rewards of peple struggling but buying deals, then there's no point of having pvp in the first place, that's all

As long as it continues to be super competitive to get to the top of the season brackets, as long as players continue to complain about how much work and effort it takes to get into Gold and higher brackets, and as long as players continue to do it anyway this is a theoretical problem, not a real problem.

It is a logical fallacy to believe that if an activity provides a certain reward and another, easier activity provides the same reward, then the first activity becomes pointless. That's true only if there's some maximum amount of this reward that is useful and anything above that is overkill and either activity reaches saturation. But if the reward is a highly constrained reward, people will just do both if they can, because they need all they can get.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★
    I think with what we know as act 6 and map 7 coming sometime soo. this only makes sense and were going to be seeing t5cc and possibly t3a soon.
  • Options
    Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    This is a great thing to be honest. The fact that these deals are finally being offered means that T5b rewards in AW seasons are slowly but surely getting devalued. For all those who hate the stress and pressure of AW seasons but have felt compelled all this while to participate, so as to keep up, this is the way out. In any case, once you have 5 r5s at a decent enough prestige, the T5b race is pretty much over. Anything else is just luxury