**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank Down Tickets

I was just wondering, with all these new champions coming into the contest wouldn't it be great if kabam gave out rank down tickes to the players. I'm not demanding anything here. I was just wondering whether something like could happen or not.

Comments

• DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    They have said multiple times that rdt will not be given unless there is a major change like 12.0 update. Why do these pop up every month
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Dshu wrote: »
    They have said multiple times that rdt will not be given unless there is a major change like 12.0 update. Why do these pop up every month

Month??? It’s everyday
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Yeah we need rank down our 4 star and up our 5 star
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Another one? I hope you get banned. Seriously, how hard is it to search the forums for these and see that they are not coming back.
    uy90jw461xn3.png

They've even included it on the Forum FAQ so people stop asking about them.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Here you have, like the previous player mentioned already

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/119507/forum-faq#latest
    Here's the working right from the FAQ

5dr2bt3yrcqo.png
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    He thrusts his fists against the post,
    but still insists he sees the ghost...
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Still think the mystic dispersion nerf warrants rank down tickets. I feel bad for people that ranked Mystic defenders.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Another one? I hope you get banned. Seriously, how hard is it to search the forums for these and see that they are not coming back.

They've even included it on the Forum FAQ so people stop asking about them.
    If you have such a disdain for these threads that you're wishing ill on posters it is prolly best to ignore them and let moderation deal with it. If by accident you opebed the thread knowing it was another RDT just flag an move on. Just sayin.
    LoPresti wrote: »
    Still think the mystic dispersion nerf warrants rank down tickets. I feel bad for people that ranked Mystic defenders.

That didn't affect how the champ works on their base level but was an enhancement. That's why they aren't warranted.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,021 ★★★★★
    Dshu wrote: »

Month??? It’s everyday

Everyday? Its every hour.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,021 ★★★★★
    luffy_91 wrote: »
    I was just wondering, with all these new champions coming into the contest wouldn't it be great if kabam gave out rank down tickes to the players. I'm not demanding anything here. I was just wondering whether something like could happen or not.

No. Not ever.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    I believe Kabam should make new Rank Down tickets and sell them in the store for 500 units. These tickets would explicitly rank down any champion you apply them to. And that's all they would do, and their description would say so in bold letters.

No one wants actual Rank Down tickets. They want Free Rank Up Resources tickets.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★

That didn't affect how the champ works on their base level but was an enhancement. That's why they aren't warranted.

What are you on about? A lot of mystic defenders became useless after the nerf. It's hella warranted
  • Sirius0130Sirius0130 Posts: 108
    I'm sick of these rankdown ticket threads. People you chose to rank up a champ just because you get a better one doesn't give me you also deserve to rank down one to make the new one better you want something work for it or buy it be like trading in a wife of 25 years for a 18 yr old. Stupid and rediculous

What are you on about? A lot of mystic defenders became useless after the nerf. It's hella warranted

No, an add on to how they worked was changed. The basic ability of the champ was not. That's why RDTs weren't warranted. MD made them better, but was not needed for them to work. RDTs were given after 12.0 because they seriously nerfed how Thor, SW, Strange, etc worked on a BASIC level. Not hard to understand.
  • Sirius0130Sirius0130 Posts: 108
    bzeajqsbz0bl.jpg
  • As mentioned by a fellow summoner, we've answered and discussed this before. We do not have plans currently to bring these back at this time. You can find the answer to that on the FAQ as well.
This discussion has been closed.