**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The WORST of us

Which type of post makes you the most mad?

The WORST of us 75 votes

A nerf post.
9%
Player1994Synergy1991The_red_EclipseParodical_Sun1AdiMukh555RandomizerRuns_4Prasanna 7 votes
A Rank Down Ticket post.
22%
ArcDeAngelusDark_King888DemonzfyreDankestChefDRTOCharlie_SceneColonaut123jimmyjohnsFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSpicyKnightHector_1475Chainslayer_Danny_ZuroHermitTheFrogPhysology101TheSovietDJ 17 votes
An “I got banned & it wasn’t my fault” post.
24%
DrownedGodphillgreenxenu12BirdReynoldsMelkerlanneroJohn757Ch1efsterCranmer00Marvel2289GhostboytjieMaldroit2VoltolosOnesuavebroInfineightBeyond00_SiC_Cheddar_123VØŁĶ1902Scorpionx117 18 votes
A Trading System post.
12%
LeNoirFaineantRich_RyderJohnyzeroJosegee2321ToxicBladeReverend_RuckusRockypantherxCtuchikProximaMidnight_8 9 votes
An “Uncollected Difficulty is too hard, after trying only within the 1st 12 HR’s” post.
20%
RagamugginGunnerHulk_77CliffordcanAssumedNamesbdjdkStarLord110896PaytoPlaykepalahotakkoSwansongAngusMac279Elbow_FlabMother_FlerkenWelderofortune2TeaguearinoK3600 15 votes
Another
12%
Midknight007XxLoganTDCxXTakingAllDownSmashSabrefencerWakanda4Ever278FungeonSleepingBlondieMaatMan 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Why are there 2 of these polls?
  • Options
    Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    But on a more serious note, I hate the I got banned posts because of how much arrogance and stupidity it requires. "Plz help I got banned for no good reason/because I I'm so good with quake." Here's a way to not get banned, don't cheat.
  • Options
    ALL OF THE ABOVE. Oh, and add to that posters who click SUBMIT (or whatever) twice and end up generating identically separate posts, lol.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    A Rank Down Ticket post.
    Why isn't there a all of the above option? 😁
  • Options
    A Rank Down Ticket post.
    RDT and Trading posts have become the two I hate seeing the most.

Another would be "why isn't "x" ability working right" when they clearly haven't read the champ abilities.
  • Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Another
    I chose Another because it's all of them.
  • Options
    Another
    I would say your post is perfect example of those I hate the most...Because it has zero value-no information included, not game related, not interesting, just mocking others to feel better about yourself :smile: Thats probably the most pathetic type.
  • Options
    ON12355ON12355 Posts: 144 ★★
    I would say your post is perfect example of those I hate the most...Because it has zero value-no information included, not game related, not interesting, just mocking others to feel better about yourself :smile: Thats probably the most pathetic type.

Nice! :smiley: couldn't agree more...totally redundant topic - "let's make fun of others" ... lame
  • Options
    Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Another
    This type of post
  • Options

Ya, I figured I’d get a few comments like this. Typical kids trying to look classy Lol

Funny how people like you always try to devalue opinion they don't like by saying author is a kid :smile: you don't know a squat who this person is, you really can't have any idea, that's a fact. And judging by your expression here, I'd say you are the child here if anyone :wink: Just another perfect example from you of what SleepingBlondie actually said-you just want to feel better about yourself...how petty
  • Options
    A Rank Down Ticket post.
    ON12355 wrote: »

Ya, I figured I’d get a few comments like this. Typical kids trying to look classy Lol

Funny how people like you always try to devalue opinion they don't like by saying author is a kid :smile: you don't know a squat who this person is, you really can't have any idea, that's a fact. And judging by your expression here, I'd say you are the child here if anyone :wink: Just another perfect example from you of what SleepingBlondie actually said-you just want to feel better about yourself...how petty

@ON12355 none of those topics listed are new ideas. None of them come with original thoughts. Its the same idea regurgitated over and over. RDT threads got so bad, they made it against forum ToS to post about them. So to your point, they are actually having an idea.

This current topic is legit as it's so tiring to see the same posts over and over when the question asked, has been answered many times before. We arent calling out any one person, we are discussing which topics we hate seeing the most.
  • Options
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

@ON12355 none of those topics listed are new ideas. None of them come with original thoughts. Its the same idea regurgitated over and over. RDT threads got so bad, they made it against forum ToS to post about them. So to your point, they are actually having an idea.

This current topic is legit as it's so tiring to see the same posts over and over when the question asked, has been answered many times before. We arent calling out any one person, we are discussing which topics we hate seeing the most.

How is this specific topic not "over and over again" ? :smiley: I've seen it here million times in every possible way: "Ranting on about people repeating topics" topic is old news as well :smile:

People who are not living on forums 24/7 can hardly know how many times some topics have been discussed here and you can't expect those people to start with more complicated way to find out what they want to know (meaning searching on forum they are not often even familiar with) so they go easy way - they create new discussion. And to be honest, this forum is not the most organized forum I've ever seen, if it's easier to create whole new topic to find information than to search for it, it's on Kabam, not on users, so that's why MODs are here to sort it out. With topics like this, you are not helping, you are just part of the problem, you are creating the same kind of spam you are crying about :wink: Think about it next time.
  • Options
    A Rank Down Ticket post.
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

How is this specific topic not "over and over again" ? :smiley: I've seen it here million times in every possible way: "Ranting on about people repeating topics" topic is old news as well :smile:

People who are not living on forums 24/7 can hardly know how many times some topics have been discussed here and you can't expect those people to start with more complicated way to find out what they want to know (meaning searching on forum they are not often even familiar with) so they go easy way - they create new discussion. And to be honest, this forum is not the most organized forum I've ever seen, if it's easier to create whole new topic to find information than to search for it, it's on Kabam, not on users, so that's why MODs are here to sort it out. With topics like this, you are not helping, you are just part of the problem, you are creating the same kind of spam you are crying about :wink: Think about it next time.

Youve visited this forum 117 times. You wouldn't know a repetitive topic if it was right in front of you.

Its not easier to create a new topic, its lazy. If I type in the wording "trade" or "trading" it pulls 1000+ results. The search function is easy to use and you can find the info in no time. Most people who create those threads think their idea new, never heard information. It's not.
  • Options
    @Demonzfyre

Yeah, well, nice try to evade the question of this particular topic not being the same BS as all others it's reffering too :smiley: It's always easy to attack the person when you actually have nothing to say on the matter, right? :smiley:
  • Options
    A Rank Down Ticket post.
    @Demonzfyre

Yeah, well, nice try to evade the question of this particular topic not being the same BS as all others it's reffering too :smiley: It's always easy to attack the person when you actually have nothing to say on the matter, right? :smiley:

No one attacked anyone here except you. We are talking about thread topics. Not individual people. You came in here attacking OP. So I guess your own words ring true for your own actions.

To answer your question, I am sure someone has created a thread like this before but the frequency of this topic being discussed is far, far, far less than that of the referenced topics.
  • Options
    far far far less? that's how you determine what is okay and what is too much regarding posting topics here? well noone can argue with such a clear measurement method I guess! :smiley:

No seriously, you are completely (not sure if intentionally) missing the point. This topic calling out repetitive topics with no new ideas is absurd. It - by definition - belongs to the same category. Nothing to argue about here.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Another
    All of the above
    Also, the posts that asks for likes
    Like if you agree
  • Options
    MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    Another
    stupid useless posts like this....
    what even is the point?
    there is nothing to gain from this..
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    A Trading System post.
    Rank downs for specific champs have been appropriate even if not issued. The trading system needs to stop lol
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    A Trading System post.
    That's not to say that rank down threads arn't almost always absurd.
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Another
    A pointless poll