**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Monthly daily login in

Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
Yes, I know that it free and I'm not complaining. I wish there was a little more consistency.
The mail the we received today talked about 5* shards. When I read that I thought it was going to be like last month's daily login. But only 500 5* shards for February.
If I'm not mistaken a few months ago Kabam said that they were going to make 4* and 5* star champions more acceptable.

Comments

• Options
    Drake2078 wrote: »
    Yes, I know that it free and I'm not complaining. I wish there was a little more consistency.
    The mail the we received today talked about 5* shards. When I read that I thought it was going to be like last month's daily login. But only 500 5* shards for February.
    If I'm not mistaken a few months ago Kabam said that they were going to make 4* and 5* star champions more acceptable.

Yes, Kabam said there would be 5* shards in the calendar, and there are. Yes, Kabam said on multiple occasions that 5* champions would become more available over time and they are. Don't see the problem.
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    There really is no end to these posts.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    We get 2 more calendars this month soo hold off on complaining till they show up.
    The valentines calendar and lunar new year.
  • Options
    adknight27adknight27 Posts: 45
    Also we get a t4cc when we would usually only get basic... getting 5* shards when we would only get a shard Crystal... and as said before, there are no grace days in Feb so no additional 5* shards. Give a monkey a banana and tomorrow he will expect more.
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 573 ★★
    We will also get a Chinese new year calendar and gifting event again I would hope
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    There’s Lunar New Year 🧧
    Those packets give you ^ 5* shards sometimes.
    Also, Valentine’s Day normally gives some 5* shards because they do like red and pink things and 5* shards are red.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I guess that 2* Arena that literally gave you a free 5 star wasn't making 5*s more available
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    They gave you so much five star shards last month! 10000 in RTD, 1500+ just in calender, EQ's, etc. Stop complaining
  • Options
    Archangel442Archangel442 Posts: 158
    Important to remember they’ve added 5* shards to the end of the calendars, after the 28th day... but as February has only 28 days, those shards aren’t available this month
  • Options
    The point of this discussion was consistency.
  • Options
    Adknight27....I have a banana with your name on it ;)