Options

Monthly daily login in

Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
Yes, I know that it free and I'm not complaining. I wish there was a little more consistency.
The mail the we received today talked about 5* shards. When I read that I thought it was going to be like last month's daily login. But only 500 5* shards for February.
If I'm not mistaken a few months ago Kabam said that they were going to make 4* and 5* star champions more acceptable.

Comments

• Options
    Drake2078 wrote: »
    Yes, I know that it free and I'm not complaining. I wish there was a little more consistency.
    The mail the we received today talked about 5* shards. When I read that I thought it was going to be like last month's daily login. But only 500 5* shards for February.
    If I'm not mistaken a few months ago Kabam said that they were going to make 4* and 5* star champions more acceptable.

Yes, Kabam said there would be 5* shards in the calendar, and there are. Yes, Kabam said on multiple occasions that 5* champions would become more available over time and they are. Don't see the problem.
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    There really is no end to these posts.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    We get 2 more calendars this month soo hold off on complaining till they show up.
    The valentines calendar and lunar new year.
  • Options
    adknight27adknight27 Posts: 45
    Also we get a t4cc when we would usually only get basic... getting 5* shards when we would only get a shard Crystal... and as said before, there are no grace days in Feb so no additional 5* shards. Give a monkey a banana and tomorrow he will expect more.
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 574 ★★
    We will also get a Chinese new year calendar and gifting event again I would hope
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    There’s Lunar New Year 🧧
    Those packets give you ^ 5* shards sometimes.
    Also, Valentine’s Day normally gives some 5* shards because they do like red and pink things and 5* shards are red.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I guess that 2* Arena that literally gave you a free 5 star wasn't making 5*s more available
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    They gave you so much five star shards last month! 10000 in RTD, 1500+ just in calender, EQ's, etc. Stop complaining
  • Options
    Archangel442Archangel442 Posts: 158
    Important to remember they’ve added 5* shards to the end of the calendars, after the 28th day... but as February has only 28 days, those shards aren’t available this month
  • Options
    The point of this discussion was consistency.
  • Options
    Adknight27....I have a banana with your name on it ;)