**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank down tickets

I think it would be a lot easier for players to move around the contest with rank down tickets

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Well I don't think that's a good idea. Specially when people are constantly creating these threads without even use the serach option before.

Here ya go: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/119507/forum-faq#latest
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    SunnyE wrote: »
    I think it would be a lot easier for players to move around the contest with rank down tickets

Would you ride them around the map like Green Goblins glider?
  • Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Another day.....
  • Options
    Sure! And you like a Trading System to go with that as well?

And combine multiple accounts.
  • Options
    People need to let this go. Rather have a generic Rank UP Gem vs any RDT. Why go back when you can focus on going forward? Yes, we've heard it all. From 'X champs are no longer useful with the current meta, to 'I want my resources back because X occurred and I have better options now.' Most wouldn't say it like that, but that's essentially what's being said. There's been HUNDREDS of threads pertaining to RDTs. As I've previously said, I can take em or leave them. However, I wouldn't bother asking for them as it's WELL KNOWN they're desired. The phrase 'beating a dead horse' comes to mind everytime I see a RDT thread popup now. *sigh* Lord knows there will be another soon enough :neutral:
  • Options
    They even put info on them in the Forum Rules specifically stating not to create threads on this matter.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Kabam, can you make a RDT section so we don't have to read all of these?
  • Options
    ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    RDT requests are valid but Kabam won't do them. The 2015 Rank 3-4 gems killed them. They know that people who finished Variant will use RDT's on the trash 2015 champs they were forced to use those gems on. They don't want that
  • Options
    RDT requests are valid but Kabam won't do them. The 2015 Rank 3-4 gems killed them. They know that people who finished Variant will use RDT's on the trash 2015 champs they were forced to use those gems on. They don't want that

There is no valid reason for RDT requests.
  • Options
    Josegee2321Josegee2321 Posts: 52
    When are we getting the RDT?
  • Options
    When are we getting the RDT?

When Kabam finally puts out a stable product for ALL users. Translation: NEVER. They've repeatedly said, and even put in their Forum rules, that there are no plans to ever release RDTs again.
  • Options
    @Sabrefencer Have you been on the forums all day?
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    @XxLoganTDCxX except for when I got a short ban. School waa cancelled around here and I work for the district.
  • Options
    @Sabrefencer A ban? how long?Also you got 100 new posts today lol
  • Options
    @XxLoganTDCxX it was about an hour. I made Miike mad. Spent a lot of time talking about how Android users are screwed over again.
  • Options
    AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    What's this unhealthy obsession with RDTs?
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,619 ★★★★★
    t1feruv1o3jl.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Hey guys, we've already stated in the Forum FAQ thread, located HERE, that we don't have any plans to bring back Rank Down Tickets. However, if we change our minds about that, we'll be sure to let you all know!
This discussion has been closed.