**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Iceman or Blade

So I can either rank 5. My 5* dup iceman or 5* non dup blade. I’m just not sure which is the better champ to rank up. Need some feed back please

Iceman or Blade 29 votes

Iceman or Blade
58%
DL864RaganatorTheManMythLegendNanoDroidJim0172FingfangfoomfanesYouconfusedXxLoganTDCxXPaytoPlayThe_red_EclipseFhfjghhggggjfhfjgDrPepper_75Mahi7714Fred_JoeityCubb1es22EliteYetiYellowflashofdk 17 votes
Blade or Iceman
41%
LeNoirFaineantAjavedHugeBeanIcehawklbjohara84ClaydeeezyZlatn1qMarvel2289IBlueShiftIth3_josephSaket_123BraeSim17 12 votes

Comments

• The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Um your pole doesn’t make sense but I’d go with blade, he’s great for act 5
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,261 ★★★★★
    Iceman, especially duped. Double immune, cold snap, ice shield. I chose him over blade as my second r5. And my blade is duped. Magik was my first
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Iceman or Blade
    Iceman
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Iceman or Blade
    Is iceman still worthy of r5 unduped?
  • For what? So many bad management posts... it’s annoying honestly
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Iceman or Blade
    I would go for iceman if you need a good bleed and poison immune champ, or an anti-evade champ. Blade only if you got the whole trinity or you’re having trouble with magik and Mephisto. Personally, I’m fonder of blade, but iceman has a lot more utility. Really depends on where you are and what you need though.
  • Mahi7714Mahi7714 Posts: 11
    Iceman or Blade
    Which champ is better to beat Iceman???
  • Blade or Iceman
    Corvus @Mahi7714
  • PEKKACHUPEKKACHU Posts: 136
    I don't really understand your poll but I will go for iceman