**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

#Saveforblade

Summoners who are saving for blade, how many shards you saved till now and how many tries you are targeting to? Currently i am at 45k shards and aiming for four tries by Feb 22nd. This is the first time i am holding more than 10k shards and never gona do that again LOL...

fhu9spukucs0.jpg

Comments

• OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    edited February 2019
    Jesus.... I only have 17 k
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    Nearly at 44k. already 100% uncollected and 50% master.

hoping to get to 60k for 4 attempts after doing CM and Deadpool quests.
  • Mars___Mars___ Posts: 87 ★★
    Ctuchik wrote: »
    I had saved 17k for the crystal but my ally convinced me it wasnt worth it (im a quite new player) so i popped a basic instead.

Guess who i pulled?
    Thats right, Blade.

Dang!!! That's tempting me to open basics mate...
  • RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    60k right now
    I probably wont even get blade, just like last time lol
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Ctuchik wrote: »
    I had saved 17k for the crystal but my ally convinced me it wasnt worth it (im a quite new player) so i popped a basic instead.

Guess who i pulled?
    Thats right, Blade.

The same thing happened to me! Told my alliance and convinced people to go for basics to have them pull meme tier champs. O.o
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    Currently at 55,005 and shooting for 60k to open 4.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Near 37k, aiming for 45k. But, honestly, it's only because I have a 5* Sparky and no Blade.
    Usually, I don't even go for feature. Last time I've pulled a Rocket and swear to never go back to pay 15k again.
  • Chris_ThisChris_This Posts: 40
    had just under 43k shards saved up and accidentally bought a current featured 5*. wasn't paying attention and thought I was opening a phc shard crystal. Was pretty mad at myself but then I awakened GP. Oh well.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Got about 25k, give or take a few thousand, I hope I can get 40k so I can open 2 featured and a basic
  • polverine15polverine15 Posts: 191
    60k+, and I still have 2 passes on monthly UC quest and all of heroic and master. Plus 2 more arenas.
  • HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    I have 32k at the moment, so I'll be willing to pop 2 featureds for him. Will likely get someone pretty tasty if not him anyway.

Inb4 pulls iron man and iron fist
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Currently at 65k waiting
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    Y’all are crazy
  • PEKKACHUPEKKACHU Posts: 136
    I'm shooting for 30k shards but starting to have doubts if I should get basics instead