**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

MCOC Arcade at D&B

2»

Comments

• Eeeee said:

Am I one of the only people with a gwenpool card

Oh I have a Gwenpool... it's Spider-Gwen I'm searching for to no avail. T-T

• WaydeWayde Posts: 3
    How do you put them on the game
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,349 Guardian
    You can’t import the arcade cards into the online game. Just for collecting/trading only (oops, I shouldn’t have brought up the word “trade” 😀).

And great job to the initial poster and other contributors who ended up detailing the entire list of available cards earlier in this thread.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Eeeee said:

Am I one of the only people with a gwenpool card

Gonna try to make it to a Dave n Busters and she is at the TOP of my list.
  • Whassup everyone? I am trying to finish off a set of these card for my 6 yr old. We only need a few.
    12 - Civil Warrior

14 - Corvus Glaive

15 - Cyclops

25 - Ghost Rider

29 - Gwenpool

47 - Masacre

Can anyone help? Id be open to trade potentially buy I suppose. Please let me know.
  • SScorpion25SScorpion25 Posts: 1
    edited July 2019
    Seems like Gamora and Spider-Man classic are pretty common. I got Gamora and Scarlet Witch foil cards.
  • jntx3jntx3 Posts: 2
    Created this for my daughter so she could organize her cards. Thought you all could use.
  • jntx3jntx3 Posts: 2
    I see that looks like spam... it's an excel sheet. I don't know what I'm doing on these forums. I can't save it as a photo for some reason. (so old lol)
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I played for the second time two days ago and was lucky enough to get the #1 champ I was looking for: Gwenpool! (Among other awesome champs)
  • YourworstfearYourworstfear Posts: 16
    @Eeeee I have one to