**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New dungeon timers are ridiculous!

1235»

Comments

• CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Lmao Dungeons are just an unrealistic game mode by itself. This post does not even make sense
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    A vast majority of players won't be able to grind the catalysts. Either allow them in every room or not alter timers at all.
  • Praetor_Zwei153Praetor_Zwei153 Posts: 56
    edited February 2019
    Dungeons are a waste of time. Extra effort to add 1 level to your king groot
  • LegendsendLegendsend Posts: 92
    Crazy... I havent checked the forum in days... probably since the day after the blade crystal came out and noone from Kabam has even left one comment clearing things up or providing some type of feedback... I would even have respected it more if they said that this is how they want mechanic of dungeons to be... but absolutely nothing tho... a little disappointing to say the least... The timers are absolutely ridiculous... If they check back they will see I have played dungeons since the beginning but not since this unnecessary change... I've left dungeons and wont come back unless it changes...
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    Same here! The only thing I am sorry for is my long time dungeon mate (since dungeon first started). But I told him I can’t take this senseless change lying down, so I quit dungeons.

Kabam’s deafening silence to these dungeon threads is also a good confirmation how much they value us players.

Crazy... I havent checked the forum in days... probably since the day after the blade crystal came out and noone from Kabam has even left one comment clearing things up or providing some type of feedback... I would even have respected it more if they said that this is how they want mechanic of dungeons to be... but absolutely nothing tho... a little disappointing to say the least... The timers are absolutely ridiculous... If they check back they will see I have played dungeons since the beginning but not since this unnecessary change... I've left dungeons and wont come back unless it changes...

• World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    It seems like every update , they increase the refresh time for heroes, making it harder for us to reach milestones.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    The timers definitely suck.

If you use a champ it should just reset when the new dungeons begin.

I don’t need to use my top champs but I help 2 buddies in dungeons, so I run it twice. This causes me not to have a lot of champs for the next run.

The old way I was able to at least rotate between my top 9-10 champs.