**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dampir crystal has 20% chance for blade?

Anyone actually got him. In my alli we have so far 0 in about 20 pulls.. Hardly even saw him when i spun the crystals

Comments

• MB1MB1 Posts: 10
    If its irrelevant why have one. Yes, i guess so, but what are the chances fir that and what are the chances for 0/20 of 20 % chance. I was wondering if anyone actually got him?
  • Static_20Static_20 Posts: 4
    I've got the same problem. Opened 2 and barely saw him in the reel. Other members of my alliance have also tried and got the same results
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    MB1 wrote: »
    If its irrelevant why have one. Yes, i guess so, but what are the chances fir that and what are the chances for 0/20 of 20 % chance. I was wondering if anyone actually got him?

Because it feeds the gambling side of uour brain. Just like a slot machine that consistently just misses.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Static_20 wrote: »
    I've got the same problem. Opened 2 and barely saw him in the reel. Other members of my alliance have also tried and got the same results

There isn't a problem at all. He's in the crystals. The reel means nothing. Read comments in a thread before adding the same comments as the other misinformed people are.
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Posts: 427 ★★

The reel doesn't matter. Your champ is predetermined as soon as you start spinning. I've had the notification for a new champ show up under my Champions tab before the crystal is even done spinning. It's just a visual.
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

There isn't a problem at all. He's in the crystals. The reel means nothing. Read comments in a thread before adding the same comments as the other misinformed people are.

My bad, first time using the forums wasent too sure how it worked. Only saw the rest of the threads about the crystal after posting my comment 😂
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

My bad, first time using the forums wasent too sure how it worked. Only saw the rest of the threads about the crystal after posting my comment 😂

Yet you posted the same comment 20+ people already posted and its been answered many times over. Congrats.

Yet you posted the same comment 20+ people already posted and its been answered many times over. Congrats.

Bro, not sure if you read properly but I said that I only saw the other comments about the crystal after I posted my comment. As I mentioned before this is my first time using a forum of any sort.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Only had two opened in my alliance. 1/2. People are always so shocked when they don’t hit a 20% chance (usually FAR less chance than this). So much so that they will quit the game. How they convinced themselves that 20% was a sure thing is beyond me, but it will happen time and time again. Fascinating.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★

The reel doesn't matter. Your champ is predetermined as soon as you start spinning. I've had the notification for a new champ show up under my Champions tab before the crystal is even done spinning. It's just a visual.

I think you are wrong with this, I spun a crystal yesterday and only a few seconds after I stopped it did a "New Profile Pic" notification appear. It is determined after you press stop, not when you start spinning.

Nope. A mod verified this (yet again) just a couple weeks ago.
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    Lol you guys do know that the reel comes to mind cause this exact thing has happened before? 6* cap 2 was not in the crystal when he was supposed to be released with the others? Same with 5* punisher not being in the arena crystals? These thoughts aren't out of thin air. I know it's not supposed to be questioned every time a new crystal comes up but it will always stay in the back of my head when opening crystals.
  • ThomasRainThomasRain Posts: 26
    Bought 1 crystal. Don't see blade when spinning. Stops on blade. Won't pull anyone good for rest of the year. I'm okay with that.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    axelelf_1 wrote: »

The mod might be incorrect. Test it yourself, spin a PHC and force close the game right away. The PHC should be back in your inventory however if you tap the crystal then instantly force close the crystal doesn't go back in the inventory and you get a champion instead. I thought the champion was determined when you put the crystal in the spinner as well but someone proved me wrong a while back. It seems like it's determined when you tap .
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Sungj wrote: »
    axelelf_1 wrote: »

The mod might be incorrect. Test it yourself, spin a PHC and force close the game right away. The PHC should be back in your inventory however if you tap the crystal then instantly force close the crystal doesn't go back in the inventory and you get a champion instead. I thought the champion was determined when you put the crystal in the spinner as well but someone proved me wrong a while back. It seems like it's determined when you tap .

that how it work u can fouce clouse the game befor u hav tap it and it shuld be back but not if it has star to stop
  • I think you are wrong with this, I spun a crystal yesterday and only a few seconds after I stopped it did a "New Profile Pic" notification appear. It is determined after you press stop, not when you start spinning.
    Just because you don't see the new hero appear in your “notification” until you actually stop the spinning doesn’t mean the hero was not already pre-determined. Obviously you don’t actually receive the hero until the spinning is stopped and his image is displayed for you (leaving aside those cases mentioned where game disconnected or closed during the process).
  • Hey there, as we've mentioned at a few different points in the past, the reel that displays while spinning a crystal doesn't have an impact on the champions that are available from that crystal. The reel shows a random visual display champs that are available from that crystal, but may not show all of them during a particular crystal spin due to randomness, the amount of time a crystal spins for, and the number of different champions available in a crystal. The drop rates for the crystal are still the same and the listed champions are still in their, the reel just may not have the time or space to display them all during the course of its animation. Since we've addressed this topic a few times, this thread will now be closed.
This discussion has been closed.