**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unit destitute

What is best ways to get units for will power without in app purchase
Please recruit me

Comments

• Options
    Do the various Arena's for certain milestones (first 2 or 3 milestones are achievable very quickly, twice a week).
    Do monthly quests, at least 1st time thru each of then, even lower level quests, for the Unit rewards.
    Do more Arena for BattleChips to open as Arena Crystals which give out units as potential reward.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I've found that normal arena crystals drop more units than UC ones
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Normal arena crystal definietly more consistent for units
  • Options
    MegaGalacticMegaGalactic Posts: 248 ★★

Which one is the UC?? Assuming ”normal arena crystal” is the blue one we buy with battle chips.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Which one is the UC?? Assuming ”normal arena crystal” is the blue one we buy with battle chips.
    Normal ones cost 2k Battlechips uncollected cost 10k
  • Options
    More consistent getting with regular crystal ? Maybe, maybe not, but I can routinely get around 400 Units at once from opening 10 at a time of the Uncollected version (sometimes nothing, but definitely a lot of 400 range of units).
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    It's the same rate for both, to the best of my knowledge. Since the regular ones cost less, you get more chances at the same rate. Each Crystal is a separately-generated outcome.
  • Options
    @GroundedWisdom same dropchance means same outcome only when number of tries reaches "close to infinite", but since number of tries with uncollected crystals is way smaller than with normal ones, the normal ones will net units more consistently thus more likely more units https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expected_value
  • Options
    No, the same drop rate means the rate at which it's programmed to pay out. What you're talking about is probability.
  • Options
    MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★

No, the same drop rate means the rate at which it's programmed to pay out. What you're talking about is probability.

same drop rate. means same chance.
    however
    if you open 200k worth of normal you will more often get consistently an average amount.
    if you open 200k worth of UC there is a high chance of getting nothing and a high chance of getting alot.

its the law of averages actually.
    due to a higher volume there is much more chance it averages out to a decent payout.
    with the smaller volume there is much more chance you get a result at either extreme end

• Options
    edited March 2019
    No. Same drop rate means same rate for both. For example, without knowing what it actually is, we'll say 3%. If there's a 3% chance at Units in both, the drop rate is the same (3%). However, it's a separate rate everytime, so in the case of the regular Crystal, you get 5 chances at 3% for the price of 1 chance at 3%.
  • Options
    I thought the drop rates are listed for the crystals (?), probably are the same % chance at getting Units between the 2 versions (compared to % chance of gold, etc, etc). What's not listed is the distribution of “how many” Units are possible when it does happen to land on giving out Units. That’s what would be needed to really compare the two (although I believe Kabam had maybe said the amount of Units, relative to the 5-to-1 crystal cost, would come out slightly in favor of the UC version, although I could be remembering wrong ?).

Yes, in any given 10x Uncollected Arena crystal opening there may be a chance at 0 Units, or a high amount. But over time, it will tend to average out. UC one’s just might take longer to average toward their “mean” level.
  • Options
    My understanding is the Uncollected is the same, with 5× payouts.
  • Options
    Yes I am talking about probability, have fun trying to make conclusion on which crystal is better relying solely on odds and ignoring laws of probability