**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dominos sp1 broken

Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
https://youtu.be/LsP8iAdM9WY
Ok so I have two points which seem to be broken
1. The first hit does 40k damage while the second hit does 3k even though the second hit does 3k damage without the bonus meaning the sp1 damage bonus is only applying on the crits which it does not state in the ability section
2. The crit bleed is not scaling with the damage boost as you can from the 40k damage hit it is only 700 bleed damage which is the normal amount meaning it is not going up which the attack boost

Comments

• DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    crit bleed has a fix value
    it increaes as you progress in the same fight by hitting your opponent with basic attacks that turn out to be critical hits
    they accumulate up to 100 and eventually give your crit bleed a massive boost
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    DemitriM said:

crit bleed has a fix value
    it increaes as you progress in the same fight by hitting your opponent with basic attacks that turn out to be critical hits
    they accumulate up to 100 and eventually give your crit bleed a massive boost

That’s only the sp3 which scales with the attack boost whilst the sp1 does not
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    At first glance anyone unfamiliar with Domino won’t know what you are trying to show, you’ve omitted that you are taking advantage of the mechanic where her s1 increasingly gains more attack the longer she does not use it. Without that preface it’s really difficult to understand the issue.

At first glance anyone unfamiliar with Domino won’t know what you are trying to show, you’ve omitted that you are taking advantage of the mechanic where her s1 increasingly gains more attack the longer she does not use it. Without that preface it’s really difficult to understand the issue.

Ah sorry my bad if people didn’t get it @CoatHang3r explains it well
    Because it needs to be fixed because 90% of dominos abilities haven’t been working
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Chances are if there is an issue they will just adjust the wording. Sadly Domino has taken a hit due to her original abilities on paper were extemely OP. Noticing this more an more with champions abilities not working as read, though proabnly working as intended. I have a feeling Symbiote Supreme is going to fall victim of this as well.
    buffajr said:

Chances are if there is an issue they will just adjust the wording. Sadly Domino has taken a hit due to her original abilities on paper were extemely OP. Noticing this more an more with champions abilities not working as read, though proabnly working as intended. I have a feeling Symbiote Supreme is going to fall victim of this as well.

Ye hopefully this can be fixed instead of reworded
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    my domino isnt causing bleed from her sp2

my domino isnt causing bleed from her sp2

Like never or just rarely because it’s actually not a high chance 25% chance by itself
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    any update on this...? seems to definitely not fit the description. Why is only the first part having the increased attack? In the vid by OP, it shows WS being unlucky for both hits of the L1.

Special 1: Stroke of Luck – Domino fires a bullet that strikes a grenade at exactly the right angle to maximize damage.

Each hit has a 25% chance to inflict Bleed, dealing 1381 damage over 7 seconds.
    If Domino is Lucky, this attack refreshes all Stun and Bleed effects on the opponent.
    If the opponent is Unlucky, this attack has +251 Attack Rating for each second that passed since the last time Domino hit with a Special Attack.
  • Junior_CRJunior_CR Posts: 3
    I'm having the same issue, all this happened after a nightly maintenance without warnings or anything... :(:(:(
    Also her crit failure doesn’t work as described as well
  • PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,644 Guardian

any update on this...? seems to definitely not fit the description. Why is only the first part having the increased attack? In the vid by OP, it shows WS being unlucky for both hits of the L1.

Special 1: Stroke of Luck – Domino fires a bullet that strikes a grenade at exactly the right angle to maximize damage.

If Domino is Lucky, this attack refreshes all Stun and Bleed effects on the opponent.
    If the opponent is Unlucky, this attack has +251 Attack Rating for each second that passed since the last time Domino hit with a Special Attack.

I think I know what the problem is. The problem is that the first hit gets the attack boost, but then it resets attack because the first hit of the special constitutes as a special attack.
    Pikolu said:

I think I know what the problem is. The problem is that the first hit gets the attack boost, but then it resets attack because the first hit of the special constitutes as a special attack.
    While that might be the issue doesn’t explain why the crit bleed damage isn’t going up
    I know this is an old post but would love it the issue could get addressed by a mod
    Any chance I could get an update on this over a month now
  • Edd67Edd67 Posts: 22
    This is ridiculous that this issue hasn't been addressed yet. I've been experiencing the same issues that all of the previous summoner's on this matter has been having!..although I don't use her much in quest yet!..it does happen from time to time and yes Domino's critical bleed is broken. She's still one of the most amazing champs on my roster as a 3* and in this game.
  • _Rogueyy__Rogueyy_ Posts: 25
    Ever since the update I hate looking at Domino's damage output I honestly want them to nerf all the God tier champs in the game
  • GottesfurchtGottesfurcht Posts: 14
    Mike didn’t realize any different he said in another thread. We are all wrong. He will close the discussion soon. The Kabam way of life. Months ago they wrote „we are not planning any changes at Domino“. So someone said to the trainee „hey trainee, please make a pizza in the microwave. Press buttons xoo173x. The microwave has WiFi and Domino becomes buggy. You will be the trainee of the month“.
    How can a mod not reply to this already
  • Legacy09Legacy09 Posts: 29
    @Kabam Miike Valida esto y arreglen el problema.