Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

Gather Intel in Nick Fury's Recon Initiatives

1101113151619

Comments

  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 3,500 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike still seeing 2 energy per tile??? Why is it still showing that??
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Cause you're in Epic, not beginner...L2R
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 3,500 ★★★★★
    Speedbump said:

    Cause you're in Epic, not beginner...L2R

    My bad lol
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 564 ★★★
    I just fell asleep exploring beginner.
  • kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 116
    JChanceH9 said:

    I just fell asleep exploring beginner.

    Yeah, why is this quest that long? and some path have no opponent, very weird
  • BoegotaBoegota Posts: 51
    Here's hoping they don't stack the deck on week two and have either most or all of our opponents be Tech and thus having most of our fights be at a class disadvantage with 90% of the roster being mutants. The other 10% is the two mystics, who are also mutants but for the game's purpose fall into the mystic category. LOL

    I'm already a bit upset that in this week's fight, there isn't a single mutant opponent and so my tech champs are negated. Also, there isn't a single mutant in either the Avengers or the Guardians to take on Skill champs with, Sheesh!

    If you can't tell already, I'm a HUGE stickler on only using champs that are going to have a class adv. against the other champs in the maze. Hehe, rage on me all you want for that comment, I know lots of you can succeed in fights where you are at a class disadvantage, I usually cannot. So, yeah.... lol
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Boegota said:

    Here's hoping they don't stack the deck on week two and have either most or all of our opponents be Tech and thus having most of our fights be at a class disadvantage with 90% of the roster being mutants. The other 10% is the two mystics, who are also mutants but for the game's purpose fall into the mystic category. LOL

    I'm already a bit upset that in this week's fight, there isn't a single mutant opponent and so my tech champs are negated. Also, there isn't a single mutant in either the Avengers or the Guardians to take on Skill champs with, Sheesh!

    If you can't tell already, I'm a HUGE stickler on only using champs that are going to have a class adv. against the other champs in the maze. Hehe, rage on me all you want for that comment, I know lots of you can succeed in fights where you are at a class disadvantage, I usually cannot. So, yeah.... lol

    Yes I think you put way too much emphasis on class relationships. At the very least you can use neutral relationship champs to not get a disadvantage.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,114 ★★★
    Boegota said:

    Here's hoping they don't stack the deck on week two and have either most or all of our opponents be Tech and thus having most of our fights be at a class disadvantage with 90% of the roster being mutants. The other 10% is the two mystics, who are also mutants but for the game's purpose fall into the mystic category. LOL

    I'm already a bit upset that in this week's fight, there isn't a single mutant opponent and so my tech champs are negated. Also, there isn't a single mutant in either the Avengers or the Guardians to take on Skill champs with, Sheesh!

    If you can't tell already, I'm a HUGE stickler on only using champs that are going to have a class adv. against the other champs in the maze. Hehe, rage on me all you want for that comment, I know lots of you can succeed in fights where you are at a class disadvantage, I usually cannot. So, yeah.... lol

    If its full with tech champs then I'll upgrade my Phoenix. She should be able to get them out of my way
  • BoegotaBoegota Posts: 51
    @Voltolos, what advantage does the Phoenix have that would allow her to overcome the class disadvantage factor while fighting against a Tech opponent?
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,114 ★★★
    Boegota said:

    @Voltolos, what advantage does the Phoenix have that would allow her to overcome the class disadvantage factor while fighting against a Tech opponent?

    Shes a cosmic champ @Boegota
  • BoegotaBoegota Posts: 51
    Ahh, I missed that. /facepalm LOL
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 5,575 ★★★★★
    Also...week 2 Magik.

    She’s pretty good even as a 3* and not mutant class.

    Dr. Zola
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,439 ★★★
    Week 3 is going to suck!
  • AdeelSVAdeelSV Posts: 6
    Clydania said:




    The Crystal costs 5000 Intel, and it’s only possible to get 5740 Intel from normal play.

    ???
    What do you mean by Normal Play?

    Is it clearing all weeks Master mode as well as Epic mode?
  • imShakibimShakib Posts: 34
    The event seems way too difficult with champion limitations as most of us don't have a big roster. I thought with such champ requirements, atleast the content will be easier.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    AdeelSV said:

    Clydania said:




    The Crystal costs 5000 Intel, and it’s only possible to get 5740 Intel from normal play.

    ???
    What do you mean by Normal Play?

    Is it clearing all weeks Master mode as well as Epic mode?
    all difficulties
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 1,309 ★★★★
    How many days of intel should we have? My friend and I both updated on time and were playing the new challenge immediately, but i received 4 days, and he got 3. Are we both on track, because of the grace day @Kabam Miike ? We have monthly calendars showing we play every day.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    TyEdge said:

    How many days of intel should we have? My friend and I both updated on time and were playing the new challenge immediately, but i received 4 days, and he got 3. Are we both on track, because of the grace day @Kabam Miike ? We have monthly calendars showing we play every day.

    u will get another day. dont worry. it has been confirmed as such.
  • FlorvenskyFlorvensky Posts: 16
    iceman is the only triple immune champion so he is the best;)
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    For the epic ultron, scarlet witch works really well. She can get past the arc overload pretty easily unless you’re really unlucky, and the random regen can keep her alive the whole time. Only had to use 2 revives on my 4* SW to do epic exploration.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 1,444 ★★★
    I tried Master and had to use quite a few revives and health pots, but I recognize I need to bolster my roster and only have 1 5* that is an avenger and no 5* that are GOTG made a difference as well. Not to mention I only did one path and the two biggest challenges were Killmonger and Ultron. I'm around 2K+ from getting my next 5* which would make me having 5 5*s in my roster.
  • mad410mad410 Posts: 39

    For the epic ultron, scarlet witch works really well. She can get past the arc overload pretty easily unless you’re really unlucky, and the random regen can keep her alive the whole time. Only had to use 2 revives on my 4* SW to do epic exploration.

    SW defenetly mvp this week
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 5,575 ★★★★★
    A 4* awakened SW teamed with Vision (crit rate) and CAIW (energy damage when nullifying buffs) can be a great answer to Ultron.

    Also awakened 4* Thor for sheer damage output; similarly, 4* awakened Hulk. I’m sure there are others that aren’t 5*’s, but those jump immediately to mind.

    Dr. Zola
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

    A 4* awakened SW teamed with Vision (crit rate) and CAIW (energy damage when nullifying buffs) can be a great answer to Ultron.

    Also awakened 4* Thor for sheer damage output; similarly, 4* awakened Hulk. I’m sure there are others that aren’t 5*’s, but those jump immediately to mind.

    Dr. Zola

    Don't forget Starlord. Keep that hit streak alive and Ultron can proc all the Arc Overload he wants but will only delay the inevitable.
  • Space0Space0 Posts: 1
    Hi guys! 😀
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    At least my 5* MK will be getting used, though my 4* GP will be carrying
  • HhguyogoyguHhguyogoygu Posts: 6
    Whoo Hooo!
    Finally another event quest!
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 939 ★★★
    Week 2 may be the best for me since most of my strong champs are mutants.. can't wait to see who the final boss is though
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I just hope it's not a Sinister with monster regen ability... or insane node of some sort.
Sign In or Register to comment.