**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Game Down 03/05 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    noooooooo I had just activated the BOOST thanks KABAM
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    lmao. life sucks like that
  • thetaman23thetaman23 Posts: 43
    Kabam isn't working on anything. The game goes down every single week! We used to get atonement gifts for this nonsense, now we get nothing smh.
  • @Kabam Vydious the emergency maintenance occurred during our last hour for AW attack, and we havent cleared all our BGs yet. What will happen to all the lost season points?
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    lmao. life sucks like that sometimes
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Tylz101 said:

I need free five star shards ughhhh this game is ****

Hahahahaha this is quality comedy right here
  • webtswxwebtswx Posts: 192

You people seem like you genuinely believe kabam is disrupting your connection on purpose.

we are not mind readers, and I have no interest to figure out Kabam's intention/purpose.

what we should focus on here is, however, to discuss the impact/consequences of kabam's constant connection failure, and its incompetence to fix or even address any problems.
  • SwainbeatsSwainbeats Posts: 21

Hey y'all! We're aware and working hard to get the Contest back up. Thank you for your patience!

This is the second time the game has gone down in the middle of completing the variant difficulty. Once again boost and resources are wasted. This is unacceptable. Then when we submit a ticket, we get a canned response that doesn’t adresss our issue. We are spending real money on your product sir.
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    You could at least let the game run smooth today. Your supposed to save the emergency maintenance for tomorrow after the update. Hopefully this means we dont get hit with a long outage tomorrow. But we all know we will cause your servers cant handle the community hopping on after the update.

Oh and nice timing for the end of day 1 AQ and for the end of our War too by the way. Thanks alot
  • pooldead1725pooldead1725 Posts: 55
    @Kabam Vydious
    The maintenance occurs in the last hour of AW and near the end of AQ, as they will resolve the points and rewards lost for their error
  • AdamGucciAdamGucci Posts: 10
    Not even half way through my big boosts whilst doing 2nd chapter of captain marvels challenge. Doubt the time/boosts will be given back.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    time travel is a new feature of v22
  • KestonDecker13KestonDecker13 Posts: 14

Seriously? I just used a 3 minute boost as well. I understand that you've got to do Maintenance from time to time but it's annoying when I've lost out on the boost
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Looks like we are taking an L in War because of this, game being down is becoming a joke now.
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    I guess Kabam is trying to release tomorrows update early
  • This is what happens when many are running down to the wire time wise. Too many logging in at once to finish and BOOM, crash. Thankfully we got our Bosses down in AW about 1 hour ago. Sucks that others didn't do the same. Bad luck. Bad timing.
  • XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★
    Back in the good'ol days, Kabam use to give compensation for random outages, such as this one. It's nothing new, obviously, we've had like 3 to 5 outages (varies per source) within the past week. I honestly believe that everyone should be compensated with AW/AQ specific atonement gifts, because all end up suffering one way or another (typically game crashes part way through battle and you lose half your health in AW)
  • KingjdubbKingjdubb Posts: 4
    We are in the last 30 mins of war. Bg3 boss almost down and then you guys wanna put up an unexpected maitnance!!! Like when i ASK WHEN will youbguys finally get your **** TOGETHER!!!!! Like C'mon! Ppl been spending money on this garbage! Ive kept quite for 4 years playing this game but now ive had enough i need answers!
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★

You people seem like you genuinely believe kabam is disrupting your connection on purpose.

It's not that there doing it on purpose. It's that there response is always "we know it's going on and are working on it". This doesn't change the fact that people get cheated out of results like AW and AQ (though I will concede the number of people complaining exaggerate their chance at sucess) without the game ever really giving compensation for their failures
  • MudDragonMudDragon Posts: 10
    How do we go about getting compensation for resources used immediately before the game went down? Revives, heals, units spent, boost. Also, we will lose this Alliance War because we were actively trying to take out the boss but couldn't.
  • ManGlitterManGlitter Posts: 15
    Same. Impeccable timing 😡
  • MastiffmanMastiffman Posts: 67
    Wasn’t that before they sold the company to this new one?
  • Nightwraith21Nightwraith21 Posts: 68
    I'm always confused how a game that has scheduled maintenance every week continues to go down; especially right near the end of the first day of AQ.
    Also, does this mean you're still going through with the scheduled maintenance later tonight?
This discussion has been closed.