4 star deal after restriction [Merged Threads]

Comments

• RafikiiRafikii Member Posts: 239
    i mean... i hate the act6 restrictions as much as everybody else... but cmon man, not EVERYONE that spends money on this game is going into act6 right now haha i know some casuals that would like a 15 dollar 4*.. idk about that rank up price tho hah
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Member Posts: 198
    Also, it is such a bad business decision ! If no one knew you were banning 4* stars for future content, some of the deals would have been very attractive to a lott of players,
  • DonkillaDonkilla Member Posts: 161
    Plently off other fish in the sea, MCOC isnt the only gaming industry out there! And good luck
  • JC_JC_ Member Posts: 517 ★★★
    A star is missing from the deal. Should have been for 5*. Kabam missing the big picture
  • Ironworks26Ironworks26 Member Posts: 10
    Why are you even bothering with the 4* deals and over pricing them on top of it when you are not going to allow them in act 6.
  • Jcobra25Jcobra25 Member Posts: 212 ★★
    The mere process of putting the offer out there is something spectacular though.
  • VolumeOneVolumeOne Member Posts: 97
  • DonkillaDonkilla Member Posts: 161
    They clearly needed a Act 6 deal, maybe a few k 5 6 shards etc but 4* slap in the buttocks!
  • Savio444Savio444 Member Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    You have 5* war machine?
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Member Posts: 1,508 ★★★★★

Drooped2 said:

It'll be full of fake, exaggerated indignation just like the last one. He's a good actor and marketer, that's for sure.

He certainly knows how to rile up his fanboys
    "Are you taking the piss, mate?" Honestly, I actually watched the newest "rant he had" after not watching him for a long time. I was actually impressed with some of it...then I remembered who I was listening to. He'll be back buying featured crystals for clicks very soon.
    im not gonna defend him but the guy plays the game for a living. he makes money off the game. he spends money on the game and gets double the money from ad revenue.
    He's not making much off his videos, if you think he's getting rich off this then you dont know how YouTube add revenue works.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    Just looked up your profile. Is that you with the 5* Blade, Ghost Rider and Gulk? You seem to have forgotten to mention them while you were forgetting that War Machine isn't a 5*.
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Member Posts: 204 ★★
    Id take a 5* War Machine you know.

Id take a 5* War Machine you know.

I did say, they're awesome!
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Member Posts: 762 ★★★
    Even if you were a day 1 whale this is still a horrible offer. There's maybe at best $100 value there.
    TBAG4DAYS said:

@Jcobra25 ... its actually $150!!! $49.99 to rank them up from 1-3 and then $99.99 to rank them up from 3-5, LMAO!!!!

It's even better then huh!!!
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Member Posts: 856 ★★★★
    The price point for the deals are what makes them ridiculous. Even if you are still looking to complete 4* relevant content why invest in a champ you now know beyond a shadow of a doubt will be irrelevant down the road.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,793 ★★★★★
    ChuckRyan said:

Literally. No words...

Except 3....
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Member Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Show your 5* roster to prove it. You lose a little credibility by saying you have a 5* War Machine.

But aside from your embellishment the 4* ban is a little bit of a bummer.
    V1PER1987 said:

Show your 5* roster to prove it. You lose a little credibility by saying you have a 5* War Machine.

But aside from your embellishment the 4* ban is a little bit of a bummer.

lol sorry, Iron Patriot is the guy. Pretty amazing guy too!
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Member Posts: 804 ★★★
    this is exactly the kind of rubbish that pisses off your customers....

I won't lie you are pushing and pushing me closer and closer to retirement
  • AlexMiloAlexMilo Member Posts: 57

We've merged together several topics about the same matter so it can be addressed all at once. We understand that this offer isn't going to appeal to everyone but it will to some, just as the next offer may not appeal to them but to some of you.

Then why on earth release it ONE day before you’re releasing new content that’ll render 4* useless for the majority of your player base? You people have lost your marbles..
  • ClydaniaClydania Member Posts: 440 ★★

We've merged together several topics about the same matter so it can be addressed all at once. We understand that this offer isn't going to appeal to everyone but it will to some, just as the next offer may not appeal to them but to some of you.

Guys I've gotta say (and it hurts me to say this) but this is kinda true??? I mean after all, people who have a long way to go before act 6 may appreciate this deal (I can;t comment on the price bc I'm ftp and have no frame of reference)
  • ThatGrootGrootThatGrootGroot Member Posts: 427 ★★

As a previously frequent spender on the game (not a whale, but in the thousands of dollars)...my wallet is now closed for business. This is offer remarkably tone deaf considering all the backlash you've gotten in the last week regarding 4*s. And even without that backlash...$150 is absurd.
This discussion has been closed.