**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavalier Crystal Suggestion...

Kabam Team,

This new Cavalier Crystal has an 88% chance to award a champion you've locked out of Act6, which is pretty disappointing...

...what do you guys think about replacing the 3 and 4star champions with resources needed to exclusively rank up 5 and 6star champs? T2A frags, T5B frags, T5CC frags, even if it's a small amount, would be more useful that 3 and 4stat champs.

Thanks

Comments

• WrathfulRavenWrathfulRaven Posts: 74
    Yeah. Pretty disappointed with those crystals already. Bought three and three more of same old 3* is what I got. I know it’s still luck but can’t even give 4* to give us players 5* shards. Would still take A lot to form a 5* crystal but it would significantly reduce the saltiness. Even if they made them a tiny bit more expensive but removed 3* altogether.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,335 ★★★★★
    Uh, these crystals are amazing value. All my units are going here until further notice
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,335 ★★★★★
    And honestly, I'm a little worried they're too awesome, and are going to totally change the landscape of the game.
  • hellion_3hellion_3 Posts: 3
    No more 3*s they are absolutely useless to someone who is able to do act 6
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Talking about drop rate???
    Check this...

https://youtu.be/4xChODBMU10
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    IKON said:

And honestly, I'm a little worried they're too awesome, and are going to totally change the landscape of the game.

Going to be honest, I thought the announcement might have typoed the percentages, until I saw people opening Cavalier crystals today. Basically one in eight crystals contain a high rarity champion. That's borderline ludicrous to me. That makes grinding arena for units and spending them on this crystal competitive with grinding arena for actual 5* shards. It might even be better reward per unit grind time. I mean, in real terms this values getting 1-10% in the featured arena worth about 300 units.

300 units? I can't put enough question marks at the end of that.
  • Biollante442Biollante442 Posts: 74
    Honestly, I feel like they need to drop 3* champs from cavalier crystals and rework the statistics. They dropped 2* champs when you earned grandmaster crystals and replaced them with 3* champs and added 4* champs. I don't see the issue with dropping the 3* champs and having the 6* champs in it. Especially completing act 6? That's just trolling.
  • Lord_RobBot_85Lord_RobBot_85 Posts: 20
    edited March 2019
    This is good drop rate too, my recent pulls.
    Each row. <—> was a group of 10
    It was a lot of fun today.