Would you wanna sell 5* champs for 6 * shards?

Would you wanna sell 5* champs for 6 * shards? 35 votes

Yes
25%
Titan_ChronosDoonxArchdemon_PeterQuillMegaGalacticKobster84Mr_EThe_WatcherAnuragRana 9 votes
No
74%
stakNikskiniMr_WiffBlackGoatBlackGekkougaSpiderCoolsCarlos2504StrNiteAndDaeCometEarthDiablosUltimateWabobashadow_lurker22Colonaut123B_Dizzle_01VoltolosKing_GarfDomizthebestMathking13JayCee 26 votes

Comments

• Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 161
    No
    You get so many more shards (of the next tier) from duplicating champions instead of selling them. And once you get them to sig 200 (or 99 if they're 4*s or below), any extra pulls gets you a max sig ability crystal, which will give you even more shards! So it's really not worth selling ANY of your champs.
  • Yes
    Even if it’s dumb to sell 5* champs for shards, why shouldn’t you have the option like we do for the other tier champs?
  • No
    5stars are too valuable for arena to get rid of any
  • daedae100daedae100 Posts: 1
    To each it's own!!! It is however extremely DUMB to not have the choice to sell 5* champs and even 5* items
  • PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 720
    Yes
    I sold about 75% of my 4 star champs a few months ago and dont really have regrets. Sure you miss out on some 5 star shards, but in the grand scheme of things, it hasn't hindered me that much. I also am in a retired alliance so the champs I have will always do what I need to do and Uncollected EQ's are easy every month with my 5 star roster. I would totally sell a lot of 5 stars in hope to get a good 6 star.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 734
    No
    Selling champions is plain dumb.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,631
    I'd love for others to make dumb decisions so I get ahead.

Sure, lets sell them.
  • S7219S7219 Posts: 7
    No
    If you would get at least 7,500 6 star shards then I am ready to sell my 5 star hero .