**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5 mixtape crystals for this? Not even a 4* and not a single Starlord?

What are you pulling Kabam, seriously? Your RNG is *rigged*.

Comments

• Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Check the drop rates. It’s the most probable outcome
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    Player said:

It’s a sham. That’s what it is. I’m FTP from here on out.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
    u opened 5 crystals.
    just shut up.
    ur lvl 60 and uncollected.
    u should know how it works by now.
    unless you bought that account.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    if you got a 4* every 5 crystals that would be *rigged*.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Player said:

It’s a sham. That’s what it is. I’m FTP from here on out.

If you think the crystal is a sham, you shouldn't spend units on them. You shouldn't spend units on any random crystal offer. I don't think you should play games with lootboxes period.
  • PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    I’m well aware of the math. I was just venting. I keep not duping SL.

Take today’s attempt:

I really dislike IP. I only ranked him to 2 so I can use as many 5* champs as possible in the catalyst and 5* arenas. If I could sell him I would.
    It’s frustrating because some got 1 crystal and pulled 5* SL. I understand the maths involved, but I waited until the new SA to open these and it happened to coincide with the day after I successfully defended my PhD thesis, so I was kinda hoping I’d finally dupe SL. :)
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Player said:

What are you pulling Kabam, seriously? Your RNG is *rigged*.

I guess you're new to this game, but featured crystals are a money grab. 9/10 pulls are garbage and the odds are stacked against you. Save your units for masteries or AW/AQ pots.
    Player said:

Take today’s attempt:

I really dislike IP. I only ranked him to 2 so I can use as many 5* champs as possible in the catalyst and 5* arenas. If I could sell him I would.

Selling a champ would be the dumbest move ever.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Don’t spend on alliance pots either. That’s what glory is for. Save your units for masteries or content.

Don’t spend on alliance pots either. That’s what glory is for. Save your units for masteries or content.

I find spending glory on t4bc and t4cc a better investment. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to rank up anything at all if I need to wait for the hundreds ish of AQ and AW.

Player said:

Take today’s attempt:

Selling a champ would be the dumbest move ever.
    I know, I don’t sell champs. I know they improve them over time. Just annoyed.
    edited March 2019

I find spending glory on t4bc and t4cc a better investment. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to rank up anything at all if I need to wait for the hundreds ish of AQ and AW.
    I’m currently spending Glory on T5B exclusively as I’m getting close to two T5B. I want to rank up 5* SL, but not if I can’t awaken him right now.

6000 T5B shards from 100% Uncollected + 900 from glory will push me over 45000.