**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mastery Setup

Currently I'm planning ahead for my masteries, I've seen a lot of people saying certain masteries are good and some are a nice to have. For me I'm looking the best mastery for an overall usage. Let's say I have the max points now which is 59, so where should I invest my remaining 11 points? I've heard several people saying that willpower is worth maxing. Fyi I'm still unable to clear uncollected eq chap 3 yet. These are my masteries and all advices are welcomed

Comments

• BrowsBrows Posts: 41
    I would max deep wounds, assassin and courage.
  • PEKKACHUPEKKACHU Posts: 136
    @Brows Thanks!
  • If you want Willpower (only put 1 in it, doesn't need max nowadays), you could put some in StandYourGround in order to reach needed points to open up Willpower.

Also, MysticDispersion is not as useful as it used to be, unless you have very specific top champs you always use that would really benefit from it.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Only use willpower if you’re planning on getting a lot of debuffs or if you’re running suicides. Otherwise, just max out the endgame masteries. It might take a while, but they’re really nice to have. MD is also decent if you have a lot of stacked mystic champions, but it’s not quite as useful anymore except against heavily buffed defenders, or maybe on defence.
  • PEKKACHUPEKKACHU Posts: 136
    Would you suggest I move points from MD to willpower?