Are you kidding me

124»

Comments

• UmbertoDelRioUmbertoDelRio Posts: 844

To all the one barking here it's easy n blah blah.
    Do it with r4 4* n put you video here
    I will quit the game happily then .

I don't have a video. Anyone who did this with less than ideal options will understand that such a video would simply be way too many minutes of the same thing over and over again. But... Come on... It's just kingpin.

R4 green goblin
    R4 symbiont spidey
    R3 stark spidey
    Max venom
    Max carnage

No revives.
  • StubshotStubshot Posts: 25
    I had trouble doing normal difficulty with 4* supreme and Carnage
  • StubshotStubshot Posts: 25
    His iso damage is what gets me bc that stuff drains fast
  • johara84johara84 Posts: 116
    Stubshot said:

You shouldn't be getting hit by the iso damage. Evade or block it.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 1,690
    git gud mate lel
  • ZombieZeddZombieZedd Posts: 442
    Easiest week .
  • I thought that KP fight was a fun one. It was a test of endurance and patience, yet very easy to defeat.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 7,044

To all the one barking here it's easy n blah blah.
    Do it with r4 4* n put you video here
    I will quit the game happily then .

I'm not sure if I could do it, but I'm pretty sure it is possible to do with a team of 4/40s. Maybe not with one single 4/40, but certainly with a team of 4/40s.
  • May_The_WayMay_The_Way Posts: 196
    He was easy. Long fight, but easy nonetheless. But then again, I do have a 4/55 5* Venom to help me out. Personally, the worst boss for me by far was Ultron. I admittedly used a couple revives against him.
  • May_The_WayMay_The_Way Posts: 196

Thedness said:

Yeah I'm not really enjoying this week. You get 500% extra Heavy, and AI that won't let you get one off. I could take it or leave it this week. I can deal with the Nodes, no complaints there. I have no patience for AI that's timed to speed up and Intercept everything you do. I might give it a go, I might say the heck with it. Not worth the stress.

When you evade his sp1, swipe back twice, then punish it with your heavy.
    Tried that. 5 Champs I got 2 or 3 Heavies off because he jerks forward and whiffs by the time you get to him. Hence the AI complaints. Lol.
    Another thing you can do is hold block and when he goes for the heavy, swipe back and immediately fire a heavy. Or go the slow way and keep baiting his SP1. Hit him while he is blocking to push him back and get his power bar up if you need to.
    It's just a little too much frustration compared to enjoyment.
    I really don’t know how anyone could actually find this frustrating. Bait SP1... & have a nice day. You should have a lot of practice from AQ. If not, go do a duel. This boss was chunky, but his mechanics were pretty simple TBH.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 360
    Sparky was the MVP for me. His taunts kept the SP1 coming and it's just a matter of working him down.
  • johara84johara84 Posts: 116
    Stubshot said:

You shouldn't be getting hit by the iso damage. Evade or block it.