Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

145k Summoner looking for a long-term relaxed Alliance.

Hello, my username is Samuel030s and if you're interested in recruiting me, friend request me in-game and/or reply to this post with contact info. I am an active everyday player with an almost 150k rating. I don't like to grind constantly in the Arenas and I play to enjoy myself and to boost my overall Hero Rating. I am open to being an Alliance recruiter. I am willing to actively participate in a LINE chat. I am looking for a laid back alliance that encourages it's members to play and have fun. An alliance with semi-retired Summoners who have played hardcore before and are looking to chill now is preferable. Here are my preferences in an Alliance:
- No event minimums
- Hit the SA rewards at least every other week
- AW and AQ is the main focus of the Alliance
- Active communication with a friendly environment (not too immature)
- The focus is on having fun and getting rewards to tackle higher end content
I know that this seems like a bit much, but I want to join an Alliance that I plan on being with for months, if not years. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Comments

• Hit me on Line app. ID - siriusbreak. Our Alliance fits the majority of what you listed. Your in game account is overloaded with friends and i cannot request.
  • Hit me on Line app. ID - siriusbreak. Our Alliance fits the majority of what you listed. Your in game account is overloaded with friends and i cannot request.
  • Samuel030sSamuel030s Posts: 121
    This is a previous edit of a post, do not reply to this post.
  • Pictus_CatPictus_Cat Posts: 4
    Our alliance is 2mil+, I just started it a few months ago. There are about 10 of us that have stuck together since we started this game.. I am still in touch with others. And we have been adding to our numbers of long term members. Although I do not personally know anyone, it feels like a family here. No immaturity is allowed. We work together to grow together but also understand life. We do SA holds every other week, most of us r on line, and do map aq 3-3-2-2-2 currently. My line ID is pictuscat09