We are currently experiencing an issue causing a delay in delivery of Summoner Advancement, the Alliance Quest event, and other 3-Day X-Men use event. We are working to resolve this, but it will likely take a few days. We will ensure that these rewards are delivered to affected Alliances. Please do not change Alliances until your rewards are delivered.

A fair solution for gold issue

13

Comments

  • xNigxNig Posts: 4,644 ★★★★★
    Reference said:

    It’s just different players at different stages of the game. Just like some players are facing T5c/T2a shortage. Sometimes it is meaningless to challenge other players’ issue because “I don’t have such issue”. This kiddy behaviour become more and more popular in this forum.

    Anyway, I used to grind 2-3m each for 4* basic/featured arena. Nonetheless the gold issue remains versus the availably of 5*/6*, in particular r3 5* consumes a lot of gold. At the end what I can do is to hold up upgrade and prioritise. It’s resources management issue.

    Like you said, and has been reiterated many many times, it’s a resource management issue. No amount of adjustments in Gold will solve the problem if people just spend wantonly on ranking up.

    People just need to accept that if they don’t spend the effort to increase their intake of gold, they will never be able to rank up their champs as fast as others who do.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,125 ★★★★
    xNig said:

    Ahitlaw said:

    xNig said:

    Ahitlaw said:

    xNig said:

    Ahitlaw said:

    Great idea. Don’t really care what anyone else thinks about it,there’s lots of people who do not like arena. Should be other alternatives for gold.

    Like doing quests and walking on nodes...

    Oh wait..
    I wonder when this trashy troll is going to realize his input is meaningless.. not everybody can no-life arena to get gold. Unfortunately I’ve been hitting all milestones in multiple arenas and still need more gold. There needs to be other alternatives,there’s a reason why the majority struggle with gold.
    Lol still a new player..
    New player? Buddy both of my accounts could hang in your ally. I choose to stay in my gold3/2 ally because we’re a family. Quit actin like ur so much better than people just because you dedicate your entire life to this game. Gold is a huge problem with people who cannot dedicate all of their time. Hitting all milestones should be enough gold wise but it is not. Stop pretending their isn’t an issue just because you and a handful of others do not have the same issue when the majority does have this issue. You’re arguments are trash as are your trolling. You do not spit facts you spit garbage as always. Comparing a game to real life and going to a gym 😂
    Both your accounts? Lol. Oh please. 2 R4s? I wouldn’t even accept a friend request from such an account if they intended to ask for a slot.

    As mentioned by many others after your post, most people don’t have a gold problem. Just a handful of you who keep incessantly buzzing around asking for it.

    Given that I was amongst the few who did the 6.1 beta, I’d say I spit out a lot more facts than you do. If you can’t see the logic in the analogies presented, then I’d suggest you reassess your understanding capabilities.
    Actually I have 2 R5s thank ya very much,and I can do wonders with the 2nd account as well. Like I said,I could easily handle being in a higher end ally no problem. But this clearly isn’t the point of
    Who’s better than who,which personally I don’t really care just simply saying you’re overly arrogant and mouthy over a game? Classic little man syndrome.
    I simply stated the truth.
    CAN YOU GRIND EXCESSIVEY IN ARENAS AND MANAGE GOLD? Yes.
    SHOULD YOU HAVE TO? No.
    There should be other options.
    Simple.
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 334 ★★
    xNig said:

    Reference said:

    It’s just different players at different stages of the game. Just like some players are facing T5c/T2a shortage. Sometimes it is meaningless to challenge other players’ issue because “I don’t have such issue”. This kiddy behaviour become more and more popular in this forum.

    Anyway, I used to grind 2-3m each for 4* basic/featured arena. Nonetheless the gold issue remains versus the availably of 5*/6*, in particular r3 5* consumes a lot of gold. At the end what I can do is to hold up upgrade and prioritise. It’s resources management issue.

    Like you said, and has been reiterated many many times, it’s a resource management issue. No amount of adjustments in Gold will solve the problem if people just spend wantonly on ranking up.

    People just need to accept that if they don’t spend the effort to increase their intake of gold, they will never be able to rank up their champs as fast as others who do.
    I both agree and disagree with you here. Yes it does come down to resource management, you're absolutely right. For example, when I know I have a new champ that I want to rank up, I stockpile my gold until I have the cats to do said rank ups. But the thing is, with more and more champion requirements coming out (Variant, different event quests like the Intel event for example) the game is starting to push towards needing to have a more diverse roster more than ever before. The fact that you'll need to have more characters at a certain level of power in order to complete content (which I don't mind, I like the idea) but not making adjustments to the one single resource you need for literally every single rank up, doesn't make sense. Yes, they have recently adjusted the milestones in arena but if you seriously think that small adjustment is enough to keep pace with the current requirement of ranking up 5*'s, then you're fooling yourself.

    I said it before, I honestly don't know if increasing the amount of gold elsewhere is the right way to go, I'd rather see a new fresh arena system that makes the mode more enjoyable again. For me personally that's what keeps me out of arena, except for the first few milestones. It's just not fun. To have the main (though not only) source of gold be probably the most boring, repetitive, monotonous mode of play in the game is what I don't like. I don't want to have to grind hours in the arena just to bring a 5* champ to r3 so I can do content, then potentially have that champ sit on the sideline for a bunch of other content because of changing champion requirements.

    As a personal example, my x-men roster is on the weak side, so I had to r3 my x-23 for the Intel event. That's not a small amount of gold. I won't take her to r4 because I don't NEED to spend those resources on her (resource management). But it left a hole in my pocket gold wise for sure. In a new state of game where you're encouraging more and more diverse rank ups, saying you need to use only resource management is a pretty lazy way of saying 'just deal with it', in my opinion. Doesn't really deal with the core issue
  • xNigxNig Posts: 4,644 ★★★★★
    Ahitlaw said:

    xNig said:

    Ahitlaw said:

    xNig said:

    Ahitlaw said:

    xNig said:

    Ahitlaw said:

    Great idea. Don’t really care what anyone else thinks about it,there’s lots of people who do not like arena. Should be other alternatives for gold.

    Like doing quests and walking on nodes...

    Oh wait..
    I wonder when this trashy troll is going to realize his input is meaningless.. not everybody can no-life arena to get gold. Unfortunately I’ve been hitting all milestones in multiple arenas and still need more gold. There needs to be other alternatives,there’s a reason why the majority struggle with gold.
    Lol still a new player..
    New player? Buddy both of my accounts could hang in your ally. I choose to stay in my gold3/2 ally because we’re a family. Quit actin like ur so much better than people just because you dedicate your entire life to this game. Gold is a huge problem with people who cannot dedicate all of their time. Hitting all milestones should be enough gold wise but it is not. Stop pretending their isn’t an issue just because you and a handful of others do not have the same issue when the majority does have this issue. You’re arguments are trash as are your trolling. You do not spit facts you spit garbage as always. Comparing a game to real life and going to a gym 😂
    Both your accounts? Lol. Oh please. 2 R4s? I wouldn’t even accept a friend request from such an account if they intended to ask for a slot.

    As mentioned by many others after your post, most people don’t have a gold problem. Just a handful of you who keep incessantly buzzing around asking for it.

    Given that I was amongst the few who did the 6.1 beta, I’d say I spit out a lot more facts than you do. If you can’t see the logic in the analogies presented, then I’d suggest you reassess your understanding capabilities.
    Actually I have 2 R5s thank ya very much,and I can do wonders with the 2nd account as well. Like I said,I could easily handle being in a higher end ally no problem. But this clearly isn’t the point of
    Who’s better than who,which personally I don’t really care just simply saying you’re overly arrogant and mouthy over a game? Classic little man syndrome.
    I simply stated the truth.
    CAN YOU GRIND EXCESSIVEY IN ARENAS AND MANAGE GOLD? Yes.
    SHOULD YOU HAVE TO? No.
    There should be other options.
    Simple.
    2 R5s don’t cut it too. Lol. Definitely can do wonders with the second account being in tier 6.

    I simply stated the truth as well. If you cannot increase your intake of gold through effort or spending, then you have to accept that you won’t be able to rank up as and when you would like to. Simple.
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 334 ★★
    Drooped2 said:

    In other news today's level up even cost me 1.7m gold back down to a low 14.6m guess I could open the 2m bcs

    Congratulations? Why bother posting this dude it's not constructive at all, just unnecessary arrogance. It does absolutely nothing for the thread
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 334 ★★
    Drooped2 said:

    TKS87 said:

    Drooped2 said:

    In other news today's level up even cost me 1.7m gold back down to a low 14.6m guess I could open the 2m bcs

    Congratulations? Why bother posting this dude it's not constructive at all, just unnecessary arrogance. It does absolutely nothing for the thread
    The thread is pointless people who refuse to effort dont get resources they arent earning. It's called life
    It's actually called a game. Life is what people do when they aren't able to spend hours upon hours playing arena in the game.
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 334 ★★
    Drooped2 said:

    TKS87 said:

    Drooped2 said:

    TKS87 said:

    Drooped2 said:

    In other news today's level up even cost me 1.7m gold back down to a low 14.6m guess I could open the 2m bcs

    Congratulations? Why bother posting this dude it's not constructive at all, just unnecessary arrogance. It does absolutely nothing for the thread
    The thread is pointless people who refuse to effort dont get resources they arent earning. It's called life
    It's actually called a game. Life is what people do when they aren't able to spend hours upon hours playing arena in the game.
    Ok and the principles of life apply you get what you EARN.
    So because I don't have the time to put into a singular game mode, I don't earn anything? I guess the alliance modes, story quests, event quests, and whatever else I play means I don't deserve anything? It's a well known fact that arena is the main and best way to get gold. It's also a known fact that it hasn't seen a real revamp in ages and is the most time consuming mode. I play games for enjoyment. I don't think one of the most required resources in the game should be acquired primarily from arguably the most boring game mode.

    In a game where champion requirements are encouraging players to have a more diverse roster now more than ever, not adjusting how one can acquire the one resource needed for literally every single rank and level up is lazy. Even lazier than not putting in the hours into arena (hours that most of the player base doesn't have)
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,181 ★★★
    Real world logic doesn't apply here
    If it did, iceman would be coldsnap immune
    SMH
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,125 ★★★★
    Those comparing this game to real life need to go out and experience life 🤦‍♂️
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 334 ★★
    Drooped2 said:

    TKS87 said:

    Drooped2 said:

    TKS87 said:

    Drooped2 said:

    TKS87 said:

    Drooped2 said:

    In other news today's level up even cost me 1.7m gold back down to a low 14.6m guess I could open the 2m bcs

    Congratulations? Why bother posting this dude it's not constructive at all, just unnecessary arrogance. It does absolutely nothing for the thread
    The thread is pointless people who refuse to effort dont get resources they arent earning. It's called life
    It's actually called a game. Life is what people do when they aren't able to spend hours upon hours playing arena in the game.
    Ok and the principles of life apply you get what you EARN.
    So because I don't have the time to put into a singular game mode, I don't earn anything? I guess the alliance modes, story quests, event quests, and whatever else I play means I don't deserve anything? It's a well known fact that arena is the main and best way to get gold. It's also a known fact that it hasn't seen a real revamp in ages and is the most time consuming mode. I play games for enjoyment. I don't think one of the most required resources in the game should be acquired primarily from arguably the most boring game mode.

    In a game where champion requirements are encouraging players to have a more diverse roster now more than ever, not adjusting how one can acquire the one resource needed for literally every single rank and level up is lazy. Even lazier than not putting in the hours into arena (hours that most of the player base doesn't have)
    You earn the rewards from the game modes you play.

    Your arguement equates to im the janitor at the hospital I deserve the same perks as the neurosurgeons..

    Simply put no you dont.

    It's well known gold is in arena want it do arena wow how hard was that. Theres no gold problem in this game. You can earn an unlimited amount at your leisure with nobody's help.

    If theres any real issue its catalyst which basically require allaince play. But again you get the rewards for the modes you play so im stuck doing boring allaince events for what I need. Your stuck doing arena for what you need.

    Perfect balance
    I actually never said I thought there was a gold problem. I just said how when the game is pushing one to rank up more champs, not making the one resource that is required for any kind of ranking or leveling is lazy. Needing to put in dozens of hours a week into arena is neither a balance or a leisure.

    Your analogy is laughable because it's blatantly obvious that you think yourself above others. You have all the time you need to sink into arena, and everyone who doesn't be damned. Too bad for you. You can't put the time I can into the game. You lose.

    I realize that if you're able to put more time into a game, sure you should have access to more resources than those who don't. It's either time or money; if you sink more of them into the game you should have more resources at your disposable than those who don't. Makes sense. But there comes a point where if you're pushing people to use these resources, you've got to make them more available. They've made plenty of major adjustments to how you can acquire catalysts in the game. Why can't they do the same for gold?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 4,644 ★★★★★
    Ahitlaw said:

    Those comparing this game to real life need to go out and experience life 🤦‍♂️

    Those who can’t manage their resources well should take a closer look at themselves.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 4,644 ★★★★★
    Jh_Dez said:

    Real world logic doesn't apply here
    If it did, iceman would be coldsnap immune
    SMH


    Er.. no. He’s shirtless. Sabretooth wears a fur coat. Different perspectives. 😊
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 23,305 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Jh_Dez said:

    Real world logic doesn't apply here
    If it did, iceman would be coldsnap immune
    SMH

    If real world logic applied, there wouldn't be a man wielding ice.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,181 ★★★
    Retired? Doesn't that mean you have lots of free time to grind arenas?
    Rather than being considerate to players who don't have as much time, you talk arrogantly
    Oh well
    None of my concern


    On topic, I would like to see a form of gold realm replace the grandmaster free for all rather than a gold arena. If there was a gold arena I don't think it will give out battle chips in order to keep balance which makes it pointless imo.
    The gold realm should also be of increasing difficulty, easy-uncollected. And it can have a schedule of twice or once a month. To prevent and in flux.

    Btw I recall a gold issue discussion where someone said new players should have more gold by only just thoroughly selecting who to rank or something along the line. I find this to be incorrect. Newer players are the ones that needs lots of gold the more because they need to build their rosters and rank a lot of champs so as to compete in arenas and also to have a wide variety of ranked heroes for questing,aw and aq.
  • PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    edited April 2019


    The gold problem ^^.

    I will remedy it tomorrow when regular arenas return, however, a couple of thoughts:
    1. Have the crystal arenas include battlechips and gold in milestones.
    2. Have an arena on Sundays that just provides gold and battlechips (perhaps even as ranked prize).
    3. Increase gold for Uncollected and Cavalier players so that every payout grants more.

    I’m not duping champs from crystal pulls lately. The following are champs I’ve pulled in the last few days (5* IMIW not shown as I’ve leveled him to 1/25). Also 5* DV was just ranked to 5 so leveling him. 3* Wasp was awakened with a gem, not duped.




    I couldn’t play much this week (moved home) and consumed my gold ranking 5*.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 4,644 ★★★★★
    Why rank IMIW to 1/25 if you're not going to use him yet?

    Priorities bro.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 23,305 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

    Jh_Dez said:

    Real world logic doesn't apply here
    If it did, iceman would be coldsnap immune
    SMH

    If real world logic applied, there wouldn't be a man wielding ice.
    I watched a bar fight once where a dude smashed the other guy with a block of ice.

    I mean I guess he didnt make the ice but he wielded it pretty well
    Haha! Touché. The advantage is, you don't have to go far to put some ice on it after.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 4,644 ★★★★★



    🤷🏻‍♂️
  • PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    xNig said:

    Why rank IMIW to 1/25 if you're not going to use him yet?

    Priorities bro.

    My post disappeared, but if you were responding to my post: I was planning on taking IMIW to r3, however, I obtained another mystic catalyst and decided to rank DV to r5 instead. Used up a ton of gold. I haven’t had much time for arena lately so my gold has been steadily falling. I ranked 5* Iceman to r4 on Thursday.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 23,305 ★★★★★
    5* Champs are designed to take longer to Rank. That's why they cost more Gold. Right around the announcement of 6*s, people decided to forget 4*s and focus on 5*s. The problem is, they take more Gold. If we're trying to Rank from 1 to 4 or 5 in one sitting, it's not the same as a 4*. It takes more Gold, therefore more time to save it and replace it.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 5,941 ★★★★★
    I guess I kind of agree with both sides. On the one hand, there isn't a gold shortage. Some players are short on gold and are unwilling or unable to do the things in the game that would fix this for them but that's not the same thing as a shortage. I've already said I hate arena and have never been a big arena grinder. I still have 18 million gold. Used to have more but I have a hard time motivating myself to even do minimal arena at the moment. If I had better crystal RNG maybe I'd have less, but I can't remember the last time I was low. At the same time, if you are low for whatever reason there's nothing for it but to not rank champs and/or grind some arena. People asking for other ways in the game to get gold know that there is currently the arena option, so being told to grind arena isn't actually helpful. Maybe Kabam will provide one and maybe they won't, but the request isn't unreasonable per se. I'd like there to be another way to get loyalty. The fact that some players have millions of loyalty doesn't change the fact that I could use more than I am currently able to earn.
Sign In or Register to comment.