I read the divisive view on selling champs; will it work on a 2nd account?

Well, I have a second account which I have not login for a while. I don't find any incentive to login in at all due to the poor RNG (well, what is new?).

So, I am thinking if it will be more bearable to sell the 3* and below in the 2nd account to get shards (to go against the RNG). :D

I have two generic awakening gems and a skill awakening gems in the 2nd account. ;)
Yay or nay?

Comments

• LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 25
    Personally I'd stick to the rule of thumb and not sell any champions, in the long run (no matter how often you log on) you will always generate more champions by keeping them, all those duplicate shards add up eventually.

If the sole purpose of your 2nd account is to just enjoy opening crystals, then go for it, but i can only assume you want to open crystals to then get better champions, to then use them, so again Id say in the long run your better not selling them.

To be honest, i can't think of any reason/use for your 2nd account that wouldn't benefit from saving them.

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 100
    I've learned the hard way. I used to break that rule a lot and it's haunted me for a long time. Every once in a while, if it's a pretty useless champ and goes to a good cause, I'll sell one, but definitely don't sell your champs regularly.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 734

Personally I'd stick to the rule of thumb and not sell any champions, in the long run (no matter how often you log on) you will always generate more champions by keeping them, all those duplicate shards add up eventually.

If the sole purpose of your 2nd account is to just enjoy opening crystals, then go for it, but i can only assume you want to open crystals to then get better champions, to then use them, so again Id say in the long run your better not selling them.

To be honest, i can't think of any reason/use for your 2nd account that wouldn't benefit from saving them.

Yeah, that's not true though. If you rank up then sell, you will ALWAYS get more shards by selling.

I used to do this, but I stopped when they introduced champion restrictions as I didn't want to get caught without certain champs.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 637
    Hulk_77 said:

Yeah, that's not true though. If you rank up then sell, you will ALWAYS get more shards by selling.

I used to do this, but I stopped when they introduced champion restrictions as I didn't want to get caught without certain champs.
    Only if you ignore max sig stones. Once you take that into account virtually every single dupe once you get to max sig are worth double the shards.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 538
    Sell a champ to get a new one but then you pull the champ you just sold 😂😂😂
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,081
    In the long run you are better off not selling them it's a waste of resources
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 2,893
    I am quite ready to 'abandon' the 2nd account (my initial post indicated that I am not even logging in to collect daily rewards).

In another thread, I posted that my main account is at 400K level and I have no worthy 5* to rank 3 (I have 17 5*).

RNG pulls in the 2nd account is as bad. So, I am really thinking to shake it up a bit and not taking the same approach as the main account.

Sure, it could failed. Worth the try?
    High risk high gain?