• UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Member Posts: 202
    1k 4*shards +other 9k t2a shards
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Member Posts: 627 ★★★
    27k t4cc
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Member Posts: 464 ★★★
    5* sig +5 for me.

Having 10k gold in there is messed up.
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Member Posts: 127
    I understand the crystal is a gamble and as such there "needs" be trash but at least polish the trash. Make it 20 sig stones, make it 1M gold, make it 500 units. Give us something that's makes me feel better for being shafted than 5 levels on my Iron Man.
  • ThebgjThebgj Member Posts: 635 ★★
    Bigbowlr said:

I understand the crystal is a gamble and as such there "needs" be trash but at least polish the trash. Make it 20 sig stones, make it 1M gold, make it 500 units. Give us something that's makes me feel better for being shafted than 5 levels on my Iron Man.

I agree 100%, 5 sig stones is such a waste. I would rather get 100 5* shards than those sig stones.

I like the idea of adding the gold to whatever else is in the crystal.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Member Posts: 742 ★★
    edited April 2019

Putting gold in any crystal except a gold crystal is not cool as it is one thing which you can already get multiple ways.

That's what we get for all of those people complaining about a "gold shortage"
    I myself struggle with gold and i don't even want it in. Honest waste of shards and grinding.
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Member Posts: 346
    I got 27000 skill catalyst shards from my one that I opened
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Member Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    27000 t4cc. I'm decently happy with it
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Member Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    I got 100 units
  • SlimeballSlimeball Member Posts: 340 ★★
    edited April 2019
    75 units, 1 attack boost, lol...
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,030 ★★★★
    I’m right there with everyone else. I’ve gotten gold from all my friend crystals and my greater last stand crystal. Why is such a small amount of gold even in such rare crystals? It’s one of the most frustrating aspects of this game. Gold gold gold gold gold gold gold. Worthless. :/
  • Timone147Timone147 Member Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    9000 T2A frags
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Member Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Can never win with the community lol. You guys complain way too much. Play the game and enjoy it.

I haven’t opened mine but I’ve come to the reality that RNG will get you everytime. When I open a 5 star I don’t even get excited anymore, same as a 6. Take what the game gives you lol
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Member Posts: 2,363 ★★★★
    I knew when I saw the rewards what could happen and instead of complaining about it I'm just hoping for the best when the time comes to get and open the crystals.

Just recently had enough 5* shards to open a crystal for my 7th 5* and it was Doc Ock. Now I have 4 5* Tech champions and in fact my last two 5* were both Tech champions (Green Goblin and not Doc Ock)

At this point those of us who have played long enough need to remember RNG is how the crystals work. We can politely suggest in the suggestion section of the forum, but at the end of the day realize Kabam will ultimately make the decisions they believe is best and we need only be professionally and respectfully vocal in response.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Update: Opened my second one... got 5* Tech Sig Stones. Right next to another 5* Skill Awakening Gem. This game hates me. It knows I haven't got any awakened Tech champs. It knows I want to awaken my 5* Aegon.

y u do dis 2 mi :'(
  • Jedi_Knight1Jedi_Knight1 Member Posts: 62
    Yeah safe to say i won’t be upgrading my avengers just to get shards for these crystals, the rewards really aren't worth using the resources for
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Member Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    @Human_Iceberg2 no problem the community just complains about everything. I come on the forums everyday just see the news and certain posts, every other post is someone complaining about something; the community complained about gold, kabam did something now that there is gold people complain about that. I’m not saying kabams ideas are amazing, they certainly are NOT. But they have done somethings to amend their wrongs. Last months event quest/bounty was great. We ended up with 4-5 5 stars and a decent amount of 6 star/t2a/t5b frags and shards. Now the bugs are a WHOLE different story I won’t even get into that.

My point is: play the game, enjoy it the way it’s made unless their is some kind of 12.0 debacle; just live with it.
  • EB54EB54 Member Posts: 77
    I got a 30% attack boost. Do I win?
  • Woody15Woody15 Member Posts: 544 ★★★
    1k 4 star shards. Sandwiched between a 5 star mystic gem and a 4 star mystic gem
  • Hopper99Hopper99 Member Posts: 102
    9k t2a