**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

UC Nameless is Ridiculous

There’s a HUGE difference between challenging and impossible. I’ve completed almost all the content in the game and NOTHING compares to the level of difficulty found in the last 30% of this months UC boss. If anyone has killed the UC Thanos in 3.2 with just 5 guys and no items, please let me know. Also, if you have not beat him, please don’t reply with the typical “It’s not meant to be completed on the first day” post. I’ve completed the uncollected content on the first day almost every month. Either raise the rewards or maintain a constant level of difficulty.

*end rant*

Comments

• JosephPoerioJosephPoerio Posts: 269 ★★
    Let’s not forget the point of the game is to have fun. Getting pounded while trying to kill a guy 2% at a time is NOT my idea of fun.
    Drooped2 said:

https://youtu.be/vzfsIt-MfT0

Not me but totally doable

Did you see his first video? It took him TONS of items to get him down the first time and get enough practice to get a good run with no items.
    Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Did you see his first video? It took him TONS of items to get him down the first time and get enough practice to get a good run with no items.
    And? You have 43 days to practice..

Have you beat him?
    Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Have you beat him?
    Yup no items uncollected took 4 passes to him trying to learn it
    Lol. Pics or it didn’t happen.

Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Have you beat him?
    Yup no items uncollected took 4 passes to him trying to learn it
    Your first post literally said “Not me, but totally doable” lol now you’re saying you did it? Why didn’t you just say that the first time?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Cleared it an hour after the quest dropped.

Taking my time with the rest since there’s 40+ days left. Saving units for 6.2.

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    I think you need a good power gain champion like Hyperion, intercept him and instantly fire off the SP3, you can also do this with champions with ridiculously strong SP3's like Havok and Proxima Midnight, just survive till you have an SP3, intercept and instant kill.

Though I'm guessing you probably know this. I do agree though, it's pretty difficult considering the rewards.
    xNig said:

Sigh...

I was kidding lol it’s not that serious

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★

I swear people like dropped and xnig are just here to flex...I have never seen them add anything constructive to any thread other than portraying themselves as gods of the game

OP literally asks to let him know if people have done it without items. They let him know
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★

I swear people like dropped and xnig are just here to flex...I have never seen them add anything constructive to any thread other than portraying themselves as gods of the game

OP literally asked anyone who has beaten it to let him know. 🤷‍♂️
    xNig said:

Check the other threads then. Not gonna retype the advice that were given there, nor is the OP asking for advice.

He wants to rant about it being a moneygrab, both Drooped and me told him it’s not. So if you’re offended by our replies to the topic, then you’re probably oversensitive.
    I never said it was a money grab. I just said it was harder than UC content normally is and should be compensated as such. I also said it was a little more difficult than what I consider “fun”. But no, I was not looking for advice.

• BulldoggernautBulldoggernaut Posts: 25

I think you need a good power gain champion like Hyperion, intercept him and instantly fire off the SP3, you can also do this with champions with ridiculously strong SP3's like Havok and Proxima Midnight, just survive till you have an SP3, intercept and instant kill.

Though I'm guessing you probably know this. I do agree though, it's pretty difficult considering the rewards.

The problem is the intercept part. I have video of him, 3 times, killing me anyway when I intercepted as the unstoppable remained and I had no effect on him.
    edited April 2019
    I’m guessing you used shallow evade intercepts? Those aren’t considered intercepts by the game. An intercept is valid when he dashes you and you counter dash or light attack, hitting him before he hits you. Just in case, punishing a special isn’t an intercept as well.

Also, no one FORCED you to use revives on him. So I believe you owe yourself an apology for doing so.
    Drooped2 said:

xNig said:

I’m guessing you used shallow evade intercepts? Those aren’t considered intercepts by the game. An intercept is valid when he dashes you and you counter dash or light attack, hitting him before he hits you. Just in case, punishing a special isn’t an intercept as well.

Also, no one FORCED you to use revives on him. So I believe you owe yourself an apology for doing so.

Stop flexing :) I had to say it
    Damn. Gonna hit the gym now. 😂
  • CoryMatthewsThoCoryMatthewsTho Posts: 145

I agree with OP. Just because it's doable doesn't mean it's not b******t. I saw Seatin do it with (not on his first attempt) without revives and using a 5* r2 Black Panther Civil War for the last 30%. I also see Messi playing football, Nadal playing tennis and O' Sullivan playing snooker. Just because they do the things they do doesn't mean (most of) other people can.

When they say this is Uncollected difficulty I assume it would be similar to 5.1 and 5.2 and the same difficulty for the boss as it was for Collector. However the difficulty scaled so much by now that these bosses are more close to Cavalier difficulty. In fact, this Thanos is above any of the bosses in Cavalier. Why don't Kabam just create a Cavalier difficulty? It would be more fair to all. Does a player that become uncollected yesterday, using R4 4* and such, would be able to take that Thanos down?

I will stay clear of this UC quest. I know my limits and I recognize a money grab when I see one.

I know there's no way I'm gonna be able to beat UC Thanos, but I'm still gonna do as much UC content up to him as I can. Some 6* shards are better than no 6* shards. I'm just not gonna sink any units into UC this month. If I can't finish a path & don't have any revives already in my inventory, I'll just quit and try again. I mean we do have 6 weeks lol.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    It wasn’t as bad just need a practice. One him and it only 9 energy.