**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How do you grade this event?

124»

Comments

• SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Should have been an event to topple the others. I’ve had a ton more fun on others.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    Near miss
    😂 Trash..forcing those stones on us and to spend units to rank up champs that most wouldn't normally use
  • CASrini003CASrini003 Posts: 81
    Totally Meh
    They should have given us event like Gwenpool Goes to the Movies.
    Handsome Rewards with little Difficulty
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★
    Completely missed opportunity

They should have given us event like Gwenpool Goes to the Movies.
    Handsome Rewards with little Difficulty

The design was already there, and all they needed to do was basically change the theme/fights. You are making WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much sense my friend :D
  • Toj37Toj37 Posts: 68
    Missed the mark. Definitely should have been better rewards for the effort. A big Meh overall
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Near miss

It would take me 3 months to accumulate the stuff Ive picked up from the events of this month, I've done everything I want to do without spending on items so for me, not too bad at all.

Lots of cheap rewards for the less well off in the community, maybe that was the intent all along.

Hmmm. You actually have a point... I did pick up lots of stuff that usually takes me much longer to collect. So as a quest for lower end to intermediate players it's ok. However, I agree that the expectations on this event was much higher, considering it being released parallell to Endgame the movie...
    And, that Namesless-fight, at Master level... I'm not sure if I suck or if the fight was bugged. But i bugged out of it and am just trying to forget about it now. lol
  • KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    Objectives update was nice, Thanos boss fight was cool - though I could only touch master since Uncollected is above my pay grade. I just don’t like the huge grind that had to go in to this month should I want to complete everything to get the rewards. Sometimes I feel productive and think i’ll knock off another couple of paths in (x) EQ, then I look at the tiny rewards and realize it just isn’t really worth the time sink.
    Overall the month feels underwhelming, and didn’t really deliver well with one of the pinnacle moments of the MCU, and Marvel as a whole.

Also, I understand the needing to tailor things towards newer players, but take care of the vets as well.
  • Goldcup7Goldcup7 Posts: 42
    I'm going to be honest here. I've tried about 7 times and I can't get Master level Thanos below 30% health. I haven't needed to use potions in master mode for a long time and don't want to start now - I save them for 'tougher' content. So instead I did my last few runs in Act 5 and got it done 100% - Elder's Bane. But it seems crazy that the Collector was less of a challenge for me than master level Thanos. As for Uncollected level - I normally get this done but I'm not even going to try this month.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    the rewards are pathetic i mean do they even think openning the superiour last stand crystal to get 10k gold or to get 4* sig stones this is a shame i'm totally ashamed of this

also the energy costs are crazy and meh rewards on the events sickness this is like the most awful event ever

i liked the stones tough but they made wrong things again the events are too short and there is no big things to do with'em they would've just let the stones work in the monthly event quest that woul've been too fun

everyone was excited for this month ...
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★

the rewards are pathetic i mean do they even think openning the superiour last stand crystal to get 10k gold or to get 4* sig stones this is a shame i'm totally ashamed of this

also the energy costs are crazy and meh rewards on the events sickness this is like the most awful event ever

i liked the stones tough but they made wrong things again the events are too short and there is no big things to do with'em they would've just let the stones work in the monthly event quest that woul've been too fun

everyone was excited for this month ...

I was EXTREMELY excited for this month, but now my excitement has regressed to a point where I never thought I would be so casual during this month. I have almost zero desire to push for anything knowing how little is likely to come from it. Truly a shame...
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    I’m just curious if at any point developing this months event they actually thought to themselves wow this is a great event guys good job. Because if so then wow. In all seriousness my little symbiote was a way way way more fun champ to use then the avengers that were forced to use with a infinity stone equipped at that. Smdh. So underwhelming.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Near miss
    It's really easy now... but now it just feels like a grind lol. And RNG rewards have never liked me.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    edited May 2019
    It's a missed opportunity and extremely disappointing.

What makes it such a missed opportunity is the framework was there. A side event to search for stones and then a quest you can use those stones to over power certain champions is actually a very cool idea. But the execution has been terrible.

The search for the stones part of it is just boring. There's no reason to have 5 different difficulties. The energy spent on epic for the rewards there compared to just pounding out beginner isn't worth it. It's certainly not worth the limited Last Stand Shards you can from running them all (more of that botch in a moment). Make that exciting, up the rewards, or limit the paths.

I was hopeful about the Fight for the Battlerealm when they released Cap America. Thought that was great design. But then the Iron Man design was SO BAD. Even with them nerfing the defense a ton, I'm still probably not going to do that path - at least with him. And the rewards for the difficulty aren't worth it. Even forgetting how big this event should be, those rewards are poor.

Which brings me to my last point - the Last Stand Crystals are just terrible. The RNG tied into the reward system here is just terrible. I opened 5 crystals the other day and was sorely disappointed as some one who's progressed already quite a bit. And I didn't even get the terrible gold drop! But I didn't get anything exciting because outside a couple low percentage drops, there isn't anything exciting.

I didn't discuss Thanos because I've been putting off that fight.

Part of it is on me for getting my hopes up for a huge event, but it's been a major let down

(Edit: I do like the addition of objectives. That's something I give a thumbs up)