**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How do you grade this event?

KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 281 ★★★
How do you feel about this most recent event that parallels Avengers: Endgame?

How do you grade this event? 518 votes

Great!
3%
GroundedWisdomFoxhero007ErkXXGhost_RiderXXsimolazAustin55555510or_Strongmike867BatsiiLormifEtjamaUltimatesaber32MiStaLovaDoug4theWinZephyrCocopop 16 votes
Good
7%
ArcDeAngelusadqqedfyvrTheVyrusphillgreenFurion17Nitro422WrathfulRavenHammerbro_64Chevickspooderman123JyotishkaTheMarauder53BoZoCheeseKerneasDarthPhalXxLoganTDCxXB_Dizzle_01ClydaniaMaldroit2Prylank 41 votes
Near miss
9%
LeNoirFaineantBrainimpacterTaxFrostyabiew78AsterFreya13QuincyPeckGruftybm3eppsHENRIQUE_FORTEDarkrider05black_gokuThemadpotatoRm1491AhitlawNumber72883Duke_Silvercharaderdude2DkutctghJosegee2321 48 votes
Totally Meh
18%
DalBotthetaman23A_Noob_Is1gr3nd3lCreditzbloodyCainTeflonscoundrelDexman1349buffajrHotCarlosTrimbobKDoggg2017Ram_SarkarNanoDroidBENJI830weavileGK_23CatherineShaconaqeGuiustav 95 votes
Completely missed opportunity
61%
Crine60AchtungRockonGamerThatweirdguyVdh2008BigPoppaCBONEMavRCK_RagamugginGunnerSnakeEyes69SiliyoDrZolaSnizzbarGolden_GuardianBadroseMr_PlatypusrazielWorld EaterTimone147Aakash 318 votes

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    I’m only like The thonas boss’s that it.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    Raganator said:

In the history of my playing MCOC (almost 4 years), I have skipped two events. The Maze and now Epic Level of Last Stand. For the rewards, there is little justification for completing this event. I enjoy a challenge in this game. The harder solo content is typically my favorite content. However, where these paths and nodes have less to do with skill and more to do with RNG for very little rewards, I have no interest.

Even if Kabam were to acknowledge the big miss on this event and reward all players the rewards for 100% of each level of this event, the rewards are so meh that I would still be underwhelmed.

This. Did almost all of the solo content, bar LOL and Variant 1 exploration (completion? check!) but this is not worth the effort/energy/units imho. If I get (deservedly!) refunded the units I spent on a badly bugged Thanos boss fight, I might still give it a shot, just for the hell of it, but given the rewards (so far, zero pulls to further an end game player’s progress) skipping might be wisest regardless. It’s not all that fun either. On a scale of 1-10, I’d rate it a 3. And that’s fairly generous, due to the effort that was put in. For actual execution, I’d subtract at least a point. Maybe others love it. Kudos to them. But it’s not for me.

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Near miss
    It's not that bad but could of been way better
  • Noob371Noob371 Posts: 26
    Totally Meh
    Meant the worst one
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Nick Thonas was great. Joe, uhm....
    Gamer said:

I’m only like The thonas boss’s that it.