**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What do you think about the availability of t4 class cats

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
As a low-mid tier player I struggled to acquire 1 more tech t4cc to R4 my ghost and I had to gamble trading away 3 t4ccs and praying to get the tech. Luckily I did but I noticed that t4ccs are very hard to come across and not worth the grind in the daily event quests as they don’t give enough. So my question is to you guys, what do you think about the availability of t4ccs and why?

What do you think about the availability of t4 class cats 133 votes

Easy to get
44%
R0n1n1979GamerKpatrixBigPoppaCBONELeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusTimone147RaganatorxNigDrenlinPrimmer79age_of_andycapallinashesTJ82B_Rabbittkfd2010Sixshot1TwmRLilMaddogHTOsfan8 59 votes
Not too hard but not too easy either
33%
FrostyMKaderTheVyrusBajjsbwuqjwCropDusterHendrossCassyG0311Hammerbro_64kikiFurieuxDonnymeijSpurgeon14SandeepSBahamutget2dachoppa78John757Manar198xInkvajtBowTieJohnFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 45 votes
Uncommon
11%
Gambl0rphillgreenGeneralDCChampioncriticV1PER1987ZipioDose_ResponsiveFlintTheSavageAvarianThe_WatcherCtleath_013DernickTravNationAshKetchumStaphMember 15 votes
Hard to get
10%
dalexander1974Magrailothoscx23433StarKillerVIIDisgruntled_User_123EtjamaMiStaLovamrcyrcleMetalJakeLordGenesisCapn_DanteWade420wilson69SPIDER_MANdeepblack12 14 votes

Comments

• Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Easy to get
    Get to AQ map 5 and you'll have more t4cc than you know what to do with.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Sixshot1 said:

Get to AQ map 5 and you'll have more t4cc than you know what to do with.

We run map 5 in my alliance but I focus on AW more. Basics are easy but class are pretty difficult. I like to spent glory on the 7.2k frags but RNG is like nope lol. Personally I find it somewhere in the middle but I want to see the communities responses
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Easy to get

I'm at a point where t4 basics are a pain to get, t4ccs keep overflowing.

Yep. I have 1000 t4cc frag crystals saved as well as a stack of full crystals. Nothing compared to some people, but far more than I need. But I use t4b about as quick as I can get them.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    Uncommon
    If you are not seeing them via AQ, they are not easy to get.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Not hard to get a lot. The real challenge is getting the class you want.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Easy to get
    I'm r3ing champs for ####s and giggles now just so t4ccs don't expire.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

Not hard to get a lot. The real challenge is getting the class you want.

This is what I mean. I had so many t4cc's that I didn't need that I decided to trade up about 12 of them (yes lol) and got a tech one twice. That's pretty good rng for me. Tried it again 2 days ago and got another tech, but if it was anything else I'd have been very mad lol
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Uncommon
    Sure there is ample opportunity to get t4cc fragments, but getting the rng to form or otherwise to get the fully formed one of the class you need, that's a different story.
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Uncommon
    As a newer player on my alt account, I find them pretty hard to get.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Easy to get
    I stopped opening fully formed t4cc crystals because they'd go right into overflow
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Uncommon
    I think it’s become harder with the addition of cavalier crystals. Too many champs to rank, not enough T4.
  • B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136
    Easy to get

I'm at a point where t4 basics are a pain to get, t4ccs keep overflowing.

Same here, have a bunch of T4CC crystals but can't seem to come by enough T4 Basics to get my champs ranked up.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    Easy to get
    I just became uncollected and at my progress stage, I find myself in the past months chasing more T4BC to rank up champions .T4CC are already available to me, at a good rate. And I am still building up my roster. I can only imagine down the road, when I will be more selective on who to rank up, I could very easily see an overflow on T4CC.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Easy to get
    They are hard to get...until they are easy, at which point you will stop opening t4cc crystals and frag crystals. You may even sell 3 crystals from your stash for one crystal of the other 5 classes that will never expire.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Easy to get
    T4cc are relevant easy to get the amount needed for their value as it is supposed to be a hi tier item. The most outdated low tier item that is still hard to get at descend amount is T1a cat. U can still grind or buy other items like gold or t4bc or t4cc but u can’t actually grind for a useful amount of these valueless t1a. It’s so controversial how this low tier item have become the most serious bottleneck at the higher tiers of the game. Kabam please take this seriously we end up having t4cc and t2a expire because the lack of t1a. It’s just so ridiculous.