**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When did you have the most fun playing MCOC?

We all have our favorite moments. Maybe it was when you finally got that first 4* out of a freemium crystal.... or defeating a boss that had you almost throwing your phone against the wall because it was too hard. One of my favorite time periods was way back when they had that Ultron 5 or 7 day alliance event where you scored points for beating Ultron's drones in arena and big points for finding and defeating Ultron. Something about that event for me helped make something that was extremely tedious (grinding arena) into something fun and helpful for a more collective reason.

So what was it for you?

Comments

• ZuroZuro Posts: 2,722 ★★★★★
    The first few months I remember when superior iron man came out and I was so hyped to get him because he looked cool to later realized he was trash
  • ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    It was when I actually started reading nodes and understanding this game is more than mashing your screen. There’s a whole level of this game we all strive to reach.... I learn new stuff every day.
    And also when getting a 3 star from the daily crystal was so exciting
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I remember when I got 4* Luke Cage the day he got added to the basic crystal and thinking I was the luckiest guy ever. Yeah....
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    what is a freemium
  • ThreeFloydThreeFloyd Posts: 68
    cx23433 said:

what is a freemium

premium crystal you didn't pay for
    Tyrannus said:

Pre12.0 now it’s stale and unbalanced

It is ironic how things feel now. I mean there are more events/quests/areas of the game now than ever before... and yet in some ways it feels like something is lacking or left behind.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    First time masteries came out...I remember studying them like crazy, trying new combinations. RoninNupe and someone else developed a guide that I contributed to at the time. It felt like there was a terrific layer of strategy underlying a game I already loved.

Around that time, I was growing my roster enough to be able to regularly get the 4* basic in arena (before many 5*’s were around). Over a year-plus period, I remember missing only 1-2 basic arenas and significantly expanding my 4* roster.

It was a lot of fun. Less RNG dependent, sense of being part of a game that was going places.

Dr. Zola
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Pre 12.0, Civil War Update, ahhh... memories.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    When I first downloaded the game back in 2015. It was a exciting new experience to play the game. And defeating my first war boss with a solo. I loved using CapW2 back then.
  • Dogor2393Dogor2393 Posts: 70
    I still enjoy the game after 4 years hahaha
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Literally any time before 2 months ago. At this point, I'm barely playing and hust waiting for the game to get fixed so i can have fun again :-).
    I remember the civil war update it was so interactive and fun and I remember when global Chat got hacked
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I miss being excited to open crystals just to get new champs and rank them up to try them out. Now because certain materials and gold are so rare and the pool is so watered most openings are kind of going through the motion and expecting to be let down. The rng looter feedback loop is broken.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    When I'm playing and not reading forum posts.
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Before 12.0 and Netmarble. The game has changed so much, and in many ways not for the better since then.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    When I beat ROL for the first time
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    December 2014 before I downloaded the game lol

When I beat ROL for the first time

When my 3* SL actually was used for something.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Glee pool Movies event epic style
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Beside beating rol, beating the collector the first time or getting my first 4* from exploring act3 (Dr. Strange looooong ago)

A Real big Deal was the first time clearing aw (old map) to 100% with my Alliance. Defenders feared were 4* 4/40 Groot, ultron and electro....
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Symbiote difficulty and Deadpool April Fools
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Zuro said:

I remember the civil war update it was so interactive and fun and I remember when global Chat got hacked

Hacked? When did this happen?
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Pre 12.0 and pre portals everywhere, once 12.0 happened gameplay and stability and much more dropped off significantly and I really don't like these portals or map design especially in war.