When did you have the most fun playing MCOC?

2»

Comments

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Member Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    edited May 2019
    AW beta testing was the best. We were one of the first alliances to play AW. All the excitement of the entire alliance conquering another. It really was fun. Seeing our ultron bosses rack up 40 kills was even more fun. Taking down their ultron boss in 1 fight and being the hero? Yeah that was great too.

AW used to be such a great game mode. Just a pile garbage now.
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Member Posts: 350 ★★
    edited May 2019
    First day. Got a 3* doctor strange and this was before 12.0
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Member Posts: 417 ★★★
    Mine was when I opened a premium I got from Summoner Advancement event. I popped it and got my first ever four star, Omega Red. Then I opened a Four star hero crystal, and got a Domino. I was in Mutant heaven!
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Member Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I had fun when I didn’t have to face lag and had too spend to beat an event quest.
  • ThreeFloydThreeFloyd Member Posts: 68
    Does anyone remember when Iron Fist was considered really good? Those were the days.
  • ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,844 ★★★★★

Does anyone remember when Iron Fist was considered really good? Those were the days.

Sure was I remember when I would dominate with my 2 star iron fist with my 2 star wolvie
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,926 ★★★★★
    Shrimkins said:

AW beta testing was the best. We were one of the first alliances to play AW. All the excitement of the entire alliance conquering another. It really was fun. Seeing our ultron bosses rack up 40 kills was even more fun. Taking down their ultron boss in 1 fight and being the hero? Yeah that was great too.

Didn’t you guys get to keep your AW rewards for those beta wars?

Dr. Zola
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Member Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Shrimkins said:

Dr. Zola
    In beta test, nothing is kept. No rewards, nothing but if you spent units, I don’t believe they leave your actual account since it’s on a different server
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Shrimkins said:

Dr. Zola
    In beta test, nothing is kept. No rewards, nothing but if you spent units, I don’t believe they leave your actual account since it’s on a different server
    The original test run of war was different. There was no beta server and it was just a regular game mode that some alliances had access to. I was a new player at the time but my alliance played in those early wars. Maybe I'm wrong as I was just figuring out the game at the time.
  • A3G0NA3G0N Member Posts: 75
    When I did my second LOL run. Looking forward to 100% exploration.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Member Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Also am having fun destroying stuff in epic save the battlerealm with my 3* hulk
  • ThreeFloydThreeFloyd Member Posts: 68

Also am having fun destroying stuff in epic save the battlerealm with my 3* hulk

I concur with that. Using my severely underleveled 3* hulk to destroy epic EQ is something I never thought I would be doing.
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Member Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

Shrimkins said:

Dr. Zola
    Yes I think we did. I remember thinking we had to reach 80% exploration to qualify for the exploration rewards so we were pushing people hard to get there.