**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How hard is becoming uncollected?

TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
I was wondering how hard it really is to become uncollected. People make it seem so difficult but I'm not sure how hard it actually is. My roster has:
Stark spidey 2/35
Nightcrawler 2/35
Mordo 4/40
Taskmaster 4/40
Quake 2/35

I don't know if my roster can do it, but I'm not sure. What do you guys think?

Comments

• Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Your roster can, but to how minimal item use is, I dunno. Coz you would need a good health pool for the bane node that cone with the collector.
  • Options

Your roster can, but to how minimal item use is, I dunno. Coz you would need a good health pool for the bane node that cone with the collector.

I'm up to 4.2 but I'm gonna slap a 50% xp boost on and grind the rest of act 4. Got any tips for maestro?
  • Options
    WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
    edited May 2019

I'm up to 4.2 but I'm gonna slap a 50% xp boost on and grind the rest of act 4. Got any tips for maestro?
    Just make sure you have a lot of poise when getting him below 30, cause he starts gaining very potent furies in large stacks and that will wreck sparky even when blocking (because of his low block proficiency). Your team is capable of beating the collector, but getting there is what’s tough. A good few of the missions before him are pretty tough to get through. I’d said the quests to get to him are harder than the collector himself. Just save some revives, don’t rush it, and hope for someone like void to come your way, cause he was very helpful throughout act 5.1 & 5.2

• Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Take middle path to disable his regen. For other paths, you need to outdo the damage or a reverse regen champ like guilly or

Sp1 needs practice to evade or dex, similar to cyclops. But your staky can evade that.

All the best!
  • Options
    Thanks man, I have been practicing with the rol winter soldier and I feel confident with dexxing the sp1.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,770 ★★★★★
    Or ... you can block the first two hits and evade the crucial third hit.
  • Options
    What debuffs does maestro give you if he hits you?
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

What debuffs does maestro give you if he hits you?

He degens u if his sp1 hits u and it can apply through blocks
  • Options
    So it's like mordo's sp1? But with a few extra hits at the start?
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Its a 5 hit special. 2 hand blasts and a large 3 hit beam. The beam is the one you want to avoid since it degens you a lot optimally you want to push Maestro to his more easily evadable sp2. As for collector, sparky is your best bet. just need to dash back like crazy during specials. With sparky its only revieve, slap in the face, get as many hits in as possible, and revive again. Using potions is not worth it since you die to a special anyway
  • Options
    Does Maestro inflict heal block? Because I have the willpower mastery in use. Also does he give you any non-damaging debuffs like fatigue or armour break?
  • Options

Does Maestro inflict heal block? Because I have the willpower mastery in use. Also does he give you any non-damaging debuffs like fatigue or armour break?

He does have a node heal block. Only counter I know for that is the champion. He has massive fury damage when low health. And the degen on sp1. Nothing else I think is noticeable
  • Options
    Terra said:

He does have a node heal block. Only counter I know for that is the champion. He has massive fury damage when low health. And the degen on sp1. Nothing else I think is noticeable
    So, Mordo's soul barb would be great for this?
  • Options

Terra said:

So, Mordo's soul barb would be great for this?
    If Maestro is low health and has his furies up, then yes I'd say it's effective
  • Options
    That's good then
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,640 Guardian
    Team is all only 4/40 equivalents at the moment (and no Regen or Immune's in that list ?). And only at Act 4:2. Might be able to easiest-path thru to Maestro (not 100% Act-4 with those), and will definitely need higher getting thru Act-5 to Collector.

Start saving up 4-hr and Daily Crystals so you’ll have plenty of Revives/Heals available.
  • Options

Team is all only 4/40 equivalents at the moment (and no Regen or Immune's in that list ?). And only at Act 4:2. Might be able to easiest-path thru to Maestro (not 100% Act-4 with those), and will definitely need higher getting thru Act-5 to Collector.

Start saving up 4-hr and Daily Crystals so you’ll have plenty of Revives/Heals available.

I have a large amount of health potions saved up and about 8 revives, also about 100 4hr crystals saved up