**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Frustrated with Dungeons

MixalisMixalis Posts: 875 ★★★
I'm frustrated that I lost 6 sets of 5* & 6* champions due to trolls. I feel they do it on purpose not to move. Most times they'll finish room one and then disappear. When I was in d7, people with 4* r4 shouldn't be allowed in that section, their Champions are to weak.
Most of my alliance don't play dungeons and I'm forced to matchmaking. At least reset the timers the way they used to be. Only a handful of players can reach to room 15 smh.

Comments

• Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    edited May 2019
    Don’t do it with randoms then or don’t do dungeons in the first place I’d your alliance won’t play with you.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Unfortunately There's no real good way to filter randoms/peoples intentions. Stay away from using good teams with randoms. I have the most success using all 5*R5, or 4* 3/30.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    We can do that ourselves. Lol. I have a list of people I do them with now and then. If you're using Matchmaking, you get randos. Comes with the territory.
    One of the purposes of Dungeons is networking. When you find someone that runs like you, add them to your Friends List.
  • RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174
    Had a guy join in, say bad words on chat then left, didn´t even make one move
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    I had thought about a rating system, however

A. A lot of effort into a mode a lot of people hate.

B. Sometimes I use random just to get 2 rooms done. I don't think I seserve a bad rating for that.

C. Trolls gonna Troll.
    Mixalis said:

One of the purposes of Dungeons is networking. When you find someone that runs like you, add them to your Friends List.

Yes, unfortunately everyone has different schedules. There's less and less people playing dungeons and it's difficult pairing up with people who can actually complete a few rooms
    Well, they extended the number of Friends we can have, so there are many options. I keep a list, and send Invites when I want to run, or message people to see if they're open. If they're busy, then I go to Matchmaking. One of the largest functions of Dungeons is to encourage us to make new connections and network with people. With Gen Pop, you get all kinds of people. That's just how it works.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian
    Mixalis said:

Great idea

Thanks. Whether it's some type of Community based Rating, or based on Completed Room Metrics like someone else suggested, has to be room for improvement in the Matchmaking versus currently. (so of course someone else is gonna say “works just like they intended, no need to change”) 😀😀 this isn't MySpace
    edited May 2019

Networking in MCOC? Are you being serious right now because whenever I see your messages I feel like you're trolling. Not really sure on this one.

The only people you really need to be in contact with in this game are your alliance members.

Yes. Networking. There's a reason you get Bonuses for Friends, and earlier Bonuses for new ones. The original intention of Dunegons was to encourage people to network. Typically Solo Players who were trying to progress, but they're open to everyone. The focus of Dungeons wasn't necessarily to coin the Rewards and that's that. It's to get people to network in a new game mode and play with others. There may be many uses for it and reasons people play them, but that was one of the main goals.
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    Mixalis said:

I'm frustrated that I lost 6 sets of 5* & 6* champions due to trolls. I feel they do it on purpose not to move. Most times they'll finish room one and then disappear. When I was in d7, people with 4* r4 shouldn't be allowed in that section, their Champions are to weak.
    Most of my alliance don't play dungeons and I'm forced to matchmaking. At least reset the timers the way they used to be. Only a handful of players can reach to room 15 smh.

There are line groups or that you can use or the forums to search reliable dungeon partners... That's what I use anyway but its super frustrating for sure when that happens

Alpha Scorpion
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    Mixalis said:

Mixalis said:

There are line groups or that you can use or the forums to search reliable dungeon partners... That's what I use anyway but its super frustrating for sure when that happens

Alpha Scorpion
    I appreciate the help. I'll look it up
    Add me on line and I'll invite you to the one I used

My ID is hollowwolf666

Alpha Scorpion
  • Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    I remember when playing on my old android phone(iPhone 8 now) it would take at least 5 mins for the loading screens to finish. I wasn’t trolling or anything the game was stuck on the loading screen. This post just bought back butter memories of having to explain to my alliance mates what I was experiencing. It sucked
    Mixalis said:

Networking in MCOC? Are you being serious right now because whenever I see your messages I feel like you're trolling. Not really sure on this one.

The only people you really need to be in contact with in this game are your alliance members.

Yes. Networking. There's a reason you get Bonuses for Friends, and earlier Bonuses for new ones. The original intention of Dunegons was to encourage people to network. Typically Solo Players who were trying to progress, but they're open to everyone. The focus of Dungeons wasn't necessarily to coin the Rewards and that's that. It's to get people to network in a new game mode and play with others. There may be many uses for it and reasons people play them, but that was one of the main goals.
    You are misinformed if you believe that. I don't know about you, but I don't think the majority of the player base has time to network. I barely message my ally members other than lane assignments. We play this game for rewards and account progression. I have enough friends.
    I'm not misinformed at all. Having been here for discussions at the time of their release, and present during the number of iterations, I know what their intentions were with them.