**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Best options for 6.1.6 Sentinel

EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
So I'm working on exploring act 6.1 and all I have left are the last two quests. Crossbones isn't even a slight issue anymore now that I have ghost and Omega at R5, however I still can't get Sentinel down in less than 2 team revives. Does anyone have a great counter that they've found to this fight? I mainly just use corvus domino rhulk and whatever other champs I have for the paths and throw them at him.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    I’m use ghost it work fine but when I’m use ghost ther was the sentinel bug with cost me the revies
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    you're talking about his sp1?
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Medusa ftw. Nebula as well with Proxima synergy (or just get to 5 charges)
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Hype di good as well
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    I have a 5* nebula, what rank should I get her to?

I tried hyperion last time and it still was a rough fight.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,715 ★★★★★
    I used quake probably one of the most butt clenching fights I ever had
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    You have 3 options tbh, get corvus and hit him 20 times and then repeat(might take a few single revives that you can farm from the daily objectives), use ghost and cycle sp2(same strat as corvus) or use Rulk to try and solo the guy
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    I used Medusa and Corvus
  • Thor12344Thor12344 Posts: 55
    Medusa and cg for me
  • Hey guys, there's a dedicated thread HERE for discussing Act 6 Chapter 1 strategies and tips. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.