**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best options for 6.1.6 Sentinel

EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
So I'm working on exploring act 6.1 and all I have left are the last two quests. Crossbones isn't even a slight issue anymore now that I have ghost and Omega at R5, however I still can't get Sentinel down in less than 2 team revives. Does anyone have a great counter that they've found to this fight? I mainly just use corvus domino rhulk and whatever other champs I have for the paths and throw them at him.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    I’m use ghost it work fine but when I’m use ghost ther was the sentinel bug with cost me the revies
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    you're talking about his sp1?
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Medusa ftw. Nebula as well with Proxima synergy (or just get to 5 charges)
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Hype di good as well
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    I have a 5* nebula, what rank should I get her to?

I tried hyperion last time and it still was a rough fight.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    I used quake probably one of the most butt clenching fights I ever had
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    You have 3 options tbh, get corvus and hit him 20 times and then repeat(might take a few single revives that you can farm from the daily objectives), use ghost and cycle sp2(same strat as corvus) or use Rulk to try and solo the guy
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    I used Medusa and Corvus
  • Thor12344Thor12344 Posts: 55
    Medusa and cg for me
  • Hey guys, there's a dedicated thread HERE for discussing Act 6 Chapter 1 strategies and tips. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.