**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Behold, the June Event Quest: Imperius Rex!

Comments

• Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    TRONG94 said:

Master will reward 1,250 more 5* shards, 40 more t4cc frag crystals, 1 more 4* crystal and 44,000 more t4bc frags. I think the update is really good, based on it's difficulty compared to UC's level

Exactly! The UC rewards should definitely see an increase as well.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    TRONG94 said:

Master will reward 1,250 more 5* shards, 40 more t4cc frag crystals, 1 more 4* crystal and 44,000 more t4bc frags. I think the update is really good, based on it's difficulty compared to UC's level

For me master is pretty is but ikow offer don’t hav a esay time
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Are you announcing the solo event rewards or is it a wait and see type thing
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019

OGAvenger said:

Looks great!!! Is the 12,825 gold correct for the uncollected reward? It’s 26,000 less than the Master difficulty reward which doesn’t make much sense lol

The Uncollected Quest hasn't been retuned yet. That is a more sensitive rebalance that we're discussing in conjunction with the Difficulty level of the Event.
    You mean the fact that it's significantly more difficult now than when it was released, but the rewards are the same?

We used to only have 1 path of nodes, remember? Pepperidge Farm does. Now we have only 1 path WITHOUT nodes and one path has 2 act 5 nodes. Insane how the only one who didn't get a rewards update is the one that has had the most significant difficulty increase.
    Because people that struggle to complete uncollected are always getting stuck on the paths... I wonder why we don't have complaints every month about how hard the paths are. The difficulty has always been about the bosses, and it isn't significantly more difficult. I hope they do update the rewards because the game has changed but not because uncollected is so much harder. It's not.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

#BuffUncollectedRewards

They just explained it's more sensitive, but they're looking at it. Not sure if it's because of adding a Cavalier Difficulty or not, but I'd be in favor of that. Uncollected has such a range of Players now that tweaking the difficulty of it too much wouldn't be reasonable for those on the lower end. In any event, they're on it. Lol.
  • Options
    BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 ★★★
    For completing and mastering all of the Normal Quests, you earn:
    2x Premium Hero Crystal
    8,500x Premium Crystal Shards (8.5x Crystals)
    1x 3-Star Hero Crystal
    1,000x 3-Star Crystal Shards (50% of a Crystal)
    150x Units
    2x Tier 2 Class Catalyst Crystals
    3x Tier 2 Basic Catalysts

If it's 8.5 crystals - we should be seeing 17,000 Premium crystal shards.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★

OGAvenger said:

Looks great!!! Is the 12,825 gold correct for the uncollected reward? It’s 26,000 less than the Master difficulty reward which doesn’t make much sense lol

The Uncollected Quest hasn't been retuned yet. That is a more sensitive rebalance that we're discussing in conjunction with the Difficulty level of the Event.
    @Kabam Miike also have in mind, that when launched we were told that only 1 path would be “difficult” with nodes, now I say difficult but it isn’t really. But now it seems the opposite, all paths have a different set of (sometimes multiple) nodes, and one path is the easy path.

Personally I think the rewards are still good for Uncollected, so it’s not a big deal, but take that into consideration or mention to the team, if rebalancing does happen.
  • Options
    KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    Frank welker?
  • Options

Frank welker?

It was really Mr. Johnson, the Florist from down the street. *pulls mask*
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

OGAvenger said:

You mean the fact that it's significantly more difficult now than when it was released, but the rewards are the same?

We used to only have 1 path of nodes, remember? Pepperidge Farm does. Now we have only 1 path WITHOUT nodes and one path has 2 act 5 nodes. Insane how the only one who didn't get a rewards update is the one that has had the most significant difficulty increase.
    You're wrong. Every defender had a node on it. It wasnt organized into linked paths like now. Go look up seatins video on the M.O.D.O.K EQ where UC was first introduced. You'll see each defender had a orange border. Champ P.I hasn't changed much as it fluxuates up and down per EQ. Bosses have the same amount of nodes on the and P.I's are about the same. UC hasn't been getting more difficult.
    Did we always have minibosses in EQ like sentinel, thing, thanos and others in recent times?
    In the first one there was Ice Phoenix before Taskmaster in 3.1 and a second Taskmaster in front of MODOK in 3.2
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★

OGAvenger said:

You're wrong. Every defender had a node on it. It wasnt organized into linked paths like now. Go look up seatins video on the M.O.D.O.K EQ where UC was first introduced. You'll see each defender had a orange border. Champ P.I hasn't changed much as it fluxuates up and down per EQ. Bosses have the same amount of nodes on the and P.I's are about the same. UC hasn't been getting more difficult.
    Having a SP3 isn't a node chief.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★

OGAvenger said:

Did we always have minibosses in EQ like sentinel, thing, thanos and others in recent times?
    Did we always have R5 5*'s to use?
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    When are u gona up the rewards for uncolleced? or we gona have to wait years for that also?
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★

OGAvenger said:

If you’re gonna update the difficulty, update the rewards.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★

OGAvenger said:

So having r5 5* is now a requirement to become uncollected? I wonder how seatin managed to become uncollected with his 4/40 roaster on his f2p account. Someone better tell Kabam that he's cheating.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

OGAvenger said:

In terms of uncollected difficultly yes we always had a chance at one r5 5*. 5.4 was released same time as uncollected difficultly.
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019

OGAvenger said:

Difficulty shouldn't change as we grow stronger... That's not how it has worked in the past, and it's definitely not how it should work now. They should release a new difficulty corresponding to our advancement as players.

Edit: What I mean is that uncollected is a constant difficulty. Constants don't change, which is why the difficulty shouldn't be changing either.
  • Options
    JesNie96JesNie96 Posts: 11
    @Demonzfyre yes. Both act 5.4 and first uncollected event quest came in december
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Difficulty shouldn't change as we grow stronger... That's not how it has worked in the past, and it's definitely not how it should work now. They should release a new difficulty corresponding to our advancement as players.

Edit: What I mean is that uncollected is a constant difficulty. Constants don't change, which is why the difficulty shouldn't be changing either.
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

OGAvenger said:

Thats irrelevant, can new uncollected players have rank 5 champs? Make harder content give better rewards.
  • Options
    Werewrym said:

Difficulty HAS to change as we grow stronger when it's the plateau of what is offered. Otherwise it no longer presents any challenge.