**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

EQ Rewards have increased.

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
What do you guys think?

EQ Rewards have increased. 90 votes

Good.
61%
Stara99razielChriz4061adqqedfyvrHeroBoltsydr_nish777Darkrider05Lvernon15Pwf57TwmRLilMaddogHTSceptilemaniacSpiderCoolscharaderdude2PizzabeatMoot4Lifeharerabbit99IamTryingMyBestKillerRino19tom523 55 votes
Needs more work.
38%
GamerRektorMavRCK_Hulk_77RaganatorSpity68Forwardquando213MixkebabDuo_KulioJohnyzeroMqc19ContestOfNoobsPeterQuillJohn757JuggerNotKngSpcV1PER1987ElectricJellyHelicopter_dugdugdug 35 votes

Comments

• Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Good.
    Just need the uncollected rewards ramped now wouldn’t Care less if they upped the difficulty if it gave it better rewards
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Good.
    Uncool could do with a bit of a buff as the games moved forward, or a cavalier difficulty for the endgame, but you can’t really complain with a buff, especially for the newer and mid players it’s geeat
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Needs more work.
    Reasons I’m said need more work is becasse of uncollected need the work everything ther got rewards is good
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Good.

I only do UC

You are missing out
  • Options
    Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171
    edited June 2019
    Needs more work.
    I don’t think people who do heroic still want the chance at a 4 star just replace the ultimate crystal with a 4 star crystal
    And for master u still get 3 star crystals get rid of them up the 5 star shards and u barely get any 4 star crystals
    And they say they are really available
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Needs more work.
    Uncollected needs a revamp rewards, prob gona happen in couple of years,

i would be down for a

"cavalier" difficulty, i want something really, hard
    @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Kobster84 said:

Just need the uncollected rewards ramped now wouldn’t Care less if they upped the difficulty if it gave it better rewards

I'd rather they add a Cavalier Level if that's the case. Can't keep upping the difficulty for everyone else.
    Cant up the rewards for the same content tho either so yea cavalier is the way to go.
    You can slightly. That's what happened with Master. You just have to do it in a way that's not beyond the level of what you're looking at. When you're talking about sufficient enough to meet the Cavalier expectations, that would need a deeper look and a new level.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

Kobster84 said:

I'd rather they add a Cavalier Level if that's the case. Can't keep upping the difficulty for everyone else.
    Then everyone would complain kabam is making harder content and putting in **** rewards. No offense but the idea isn’t any good to add a higher level of difficulty.
  • Options

Kobster84 said:

Then everyone would complain kabam is making harder content and putting in **** rewards. No offense but the idea isn’t any good to add a higher level of difficulty.
    Actually, it's almost necessary. You have a range of Players between 5.2 and End-Game, and that's a large gap to accommodate. Everyone is crammed into UC. Without adding a new one, it's only going to grow worse.
  • Options
    Good.

Kobster84 said:

The rewards would obviously be good hopefully like a same step up from master to uncollected in rewards
    I think if they were to make some minor changes to uncollected rewards I’d increase the t2a slightly and t5b slightly as well potentially increase the shards gained from like 7.5k 5* shards to 10k and 2.5k 6* shards to 3k
  • Options
    edited June 2019

Kobster84 said:

Actually, it's almost necessary. You have a range of Players between 5.2 and End-Game, and that's a large gap to accommodate. Everyone is crammed into UC. Without adding a new one, it's only going to grow worse.
    You might be ready for a cavalier level but everyone else may not be to whale out on fighting 200k korg sand omega reds. I would much rather have to an increase of rewards for the events than make a harder difficulty
  • Options
    Good.

Kobster84 said:

You might be ready for a cavalier level but everyone else may not be to whale out on fighting 200k korg sand omega reds. I would much rather have to an increase of rewards for the events than make a harder difficulty
    I have to disagree here I’m at the point where I can do all of uncollected 100% without any items and I can do “hard” paths without any consideration so a harder difficulty would be nice
  • Options
    Kobster84 said:

Kobster84 said:

I have to disagree here I’m at the point where I can do all of uncollected 100% without any items and I can do “hard” paths without any consideration so a harder difficulty would be nice
    Good for you but again, not everyone is wanting it.
  • Options

Kobster84 said:

Actually, I'm not. My concern is for the overall level itself. When you have such a range of people in it and you consider adding more difficulty and more Rewards, there's only so much wiggle room you have before it a) becomes too much for people not ready and b) becomes too little for people higher up. You also have a limit on how much you can increase them for the same level because Rewards are in proportion to what is required. If people aren't ready for the new one, that really doesn't matter because they won't be doing it until they get there.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,671 Guardian

Kobster84 said:

Well, technically, yes they can. Which is to say, if they add a Cavalier difficulty, they would probably lower the difficulty for Uncollected somewhat (same as they originally did for Master tier when UC was introduced) because Uncollected would no longer serve as the top tier difficulty. And the Cavalier difficulty would be the new difficulty that would "float" at the higher tiers. And the people currently complaining that they keep raising UC difficulty would be traded for people complaining that they keep raising Cav difficulty.

This seems like a good thing in general, if it wasn't inevitable that people would see the higher Cav rewards and start complaining that UC rewards are too low and without being able to complete Cav difficulty their progress would be stalled. Because that also happened when UC was introduced. The tone on the forums isn't going to shift to be "UC is fine now" it will shift to "UC is irrelevant now."

People are always going to be complaining that they "need" the highest tier rewards, but they come with "unfair" difficulty. That's absurd, but also predictable. Cav difficulty will be "upping the difficulty for everyone else" because everyone else will think they deserve Cav rewards. They aren't just going to settle for UC rewards once there's something better.
  • Options
    Good.
    DNA3000 said:

Kobster84 said:

Well, technically, yes they can. Which is to say, if they add a Cavalier difficulty, they would probably lower the difficulty for Uncollected somewhat (same as they originally did for Master tier when UC was introduced) because Uncollected would no longer serve as the top tier difficulty. And the Cavalier difficulty would be the new difficulty that would "float" at the higher tiers. And the people currently complaining that they keep raising UC difficulty would be traded for people complaining that they keep raising Cav difficulty.

This seems like a good thing in general, if it wasn't inevitable that people would see the higher Cav rewards and start complaining that UC rewards are too low and without being able to complete Cav difficulty their progress would be stalled. Because that also happened when UC was introduced. The tone on the forums isn't going to shift to be "UC is fine now" it will shift to "UC is irrelevant now."

People are always going to be complaining that they "need" the highest tier rewards, but they come with "unfair" difficulty. That's absurd, but also predictable. Cav difficulty will be "upping the difficulty for everyone else" because everyone else will think they deserve Cav rewards. They aren't just going to settle for UC rewards once there's something better.
    They reverted the master changes
  • Options
    PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    Good.
    I don’t do UC so I’m happy
  • Options
    Good.
    Drooped2 said:

Kobster84 said:

Kobster84 said:

Good for you but again, not everyone is wanting it.
    Not everyone wants master guess we should.end that.

Sorry but theres a large chunk bored of uc who want harder content
    This is why I want cavalier difficulty
  • Options
    Kobster84 said:

DNA3000 said:

Kobster84 said:

Not sure what you mean. I did not say, and did not mean to imply, that once UC was introduced they would never change or rebalance any difficulty tier below UC in perpetuity. I only stated that Master would no longer serve as the top tier difficulty and its difficulty would now lie on the same difficulty curve as the other difficulty tiers, as the developers judge such things.
  • Options

Kobster84 said:

IF they add cavalier level difficulty then it wouldn’t affect uncollected players. Only cavalier level players would complain if then not everyone. Please explain with logical reasoning why it wouldn’t be good. The hardest thing about UC EQs are the bosses and that’s it
    When UC was introduced, non-uncollected players complained that UC was too difficult for them to achieve, but without access to UC rewards it was "impossible" to progress in the game. People still do that now. The difficulty of the content doesn't just affect the players who can do it. It also affects those who believe they are being excluded from it by the very nature of that difficulty. If not the difficulty of the content itself, then its prerequisites.

That doesn't mean I oppose adding a Cav tier difficulty. It just means I've been around the forums too long to take any statement about people not complaining about something too seriously.
  • Options
    John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Needs more work.
    I enjoy having content to look forward to that I know I can’t complete now. But I know I’m in the minority when it comes to that haha

Also my needs some work vote is mainly that UC should get a boost but I know it’ll take time for that because they are probably planning Cavalier difficulty and don’t want to adjust UC until they even know what Cavalier level rewards would be
  • Options
    Good.
    DNA3000 said:

Kobster84 said:

DNA3000 said:

Kobster84 said:

Not sure what you mean. I did not say, and did not mean to imply, that once UC was introduced they would never change or rebalance any difficulty tier below UC in perpetuity. I only stated that Master would no longer serve as the top tier difficulty and its difficulty would now lie on the same difficulty curve as the other difficulty tiers, as the developers judge such things.
    Ah sorry thought you were talking about when they nerfed master when uncollected first came out