**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sparky vs ghost to r5/65

GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
edited June 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Both awakened, what do I do?

Sparky vs ghost to r5/65 64 votes

Ghost
43%
Gamerdanielmaththetaman23RaganatorSighsohardTheManMythLegendjojodeth101TerraLvernon15NoıreSixshot1MixalisOrcDovahkiinDuke_SilverPizzabeatEvangelionlovrrcm2017CoachLedCharlie_SceneTheLegend27 28 votes
Starky
32%
AjavedCarnage313SIlverProfessorFeeney234Osfan8Jmd82RoOOtspowerdtrustSleepyRabbitDarthPhalPrathapBattle_GreninjaMoudouX_Factor_AgentLoctiteSuperGlueSquishyjrThe_4THBLACKMILKTEA_88YcatsÆgon0710Brak 21 votes
Wait for iron patriot
23%
BadroseDarkestDestroyerSpity68JadedFoxhero007TwmRJohnLocke117DemonFromHeavenhiddenblizzardJuggerNotFhfjghhggggjfhfjgSkkcMeebletonNarwhal52xThor12344 15 votes

Comments

• Options
    EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    Ghost
    Honestly, Sparky was my first 5/65 and he's a beast and will always hold a special place in my heart but Ghost is just on another level. IMO sparky is better for LOL because ghost takes a little more patience and skill whereas he's just a huge damage dealer, but in terms of any other content ghost wins this comparison 99.99% of the time.
  • Options
    EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 481 ★★★
    Ghost
    Should mention I have 5/65 ghost too.
  • Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Ghost
    I'd go with Ghost just for the insane utility.
  • Options
    Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Wait for iron patriot
    Ghost if you are a skilled ghost player, if not, starky.
  • Options
    KG05_1KG05_1 Posts: 59
    Ghost
    Ghost. Especially if you have a 5* wasp
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I have a 5 star R3 wasp
    5 star ant man
    6 star hood.

I guess ghost is the winner
  • Options
    MoudouMoudou Posts: 151
    edited June 2019
    Starky
    Sparky was my first 5/65, he is still a huge part of my main squad. I chose Sparky NOT to say that he is better than Ghost, from what I hear Ghost is better. But Ghost comes as a 6-star so it doesn't hurt to hold out for that especially if you don't have Ghost's synergies ranked up yet. It would be sick to have 5/65 Sparky and 6-star Ghost but I DON'T think it would be to have 5/65 Ghost and 6-star Ghost.