**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Honest Opinion on AQ Map 5 Hyperion

OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
Provide your honest feedback on this change and miniboss node buff combination

Honest Opinion on AQ Map 5 Hyperion 89 votes

Mini boss is fine as is
11%
A l p h aScholiabazingampMitchell35ON12355Suros_moonX_Factor_AgentDrooped2diegobdias84ÐarkŠtar 10 votes
Hyperion is difficult but ok for day 3-5
10%
Bpn88855Samuel030sCupidKnightNvrEndingMeebletonRehan010_kubricknolanTotalMonster109Milan1405 9 votes
Hyperion node buffs need changed
40%
SnakeEyes69Erza_ScarletCrkwestSpity68Calthe_eradicatorWiMakAdrian920307AmonthirUnyonfaceGinanknucklesNihilussSixshot1QuikPikStingerbkEB54PizzabeatMcord117Charlie_Scenezeezee57 36 votes
Hyperion way overpowered and not worth effort
38%
AchtungGamerFizzzzzyDezz_1smy168Ecklor68TerraShaggyMPyite1979BboychoboKpthagreatezgoingRoOOtsOmegaMantkhan08ch4rnAryannaVTSolidDarthPhalN3L1T0 34 votes

Comments

• OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    I’m fine with the champion choice but the node combination needs fixed. It’s nearly impossible on the first day and can’t believe how hard it will be on day 5
  • Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 453 ★★★
    Mini boss is fine as is
    I dont play map 5 (map 7) but wanted to see the results. Sorry for skewing.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Hyperion node buffs need changed
    They need to either take away emphatic lock/oscillate or add Sp1/Sp2 bias.
  • Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 897 ★★★★
    I guess if you have a guy who is running bosskiller champs only and are an alliance not doing aw its ok, but apart from that...
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    Mini boss is fine as is
    Bring a champ that can tank sp3 and you're fine? Our bg3 cleared it no problem! First one was killed by an iceman and second by a Luke cage (who also can reverse his powergain with exhaustions?

But of course I do agree this miniboss is harder than previous and rewards should be higher... On the other hand Bg1 and 2 had a blast with ebony maw! Very fun with quake and wasp!

Alpha Scorpion
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    So make sure your alliance has a high level ice man or duped luke Cage is the answer? Lol. I used gwenpool and got it done... she was done too though after miniboss 1. It’s doable... is a huge increase in difficulty from previous minibosses who were all one shot easy even with most nodes still linked.
  • ÐarkŠtarÐarkŠtar Posts: 180
    edited June 2019
    Mini boss is fine as is
    I had reservations about this fight, especially because it had empathic lock but after fighting him today I realised that the fury phase of the oscillate actually makes him so aggressively throw specials that you can easily ride out the power lock on yourself and get into the fight with whatever power control champ you've brought. Alternatively, you could bring void and start doing work right off the bat but a 345 void might not cut it. To summarise, the fight can be a little nasty, but considering its a miniboss its not that bad.
  • diegobdias84diegobdias84 Posts: 101
    Mini boss is fine as is

Very fun with quake and wasp!

I 100% agree! This new AQ has been so funny :)
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    Glad there’s 4 people that love it and happy with the change. We will have to cut some people and get people with a high ranked IceMan or Luke I guess is the answer.
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★

Bring a champ that can tank sp3 and you're fine? Our bg3 cleared it no problem! First one was killed by an iceman and second by a Luke cage (who also can reverse his powergain with exhaustions?

But of course I do agree this miniboss is harder than previous and rewards should be higher... On the other hand Bg1 and 2 had a blast with ebony maw! Very fun with quake and wasp!

Alpha Scorpion

Am i missing something in this battle. Why does Ice armor never activate for Iceman. I won with 25 seconds left and it never activated the entire fight. I got hit by 1 sp3 and went from 100% to 7% health.
  • iamthegodofwariamthegodofwar Posts: 74
    You are fate sealed at the start of the fight
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    edited June 2019

So it won't eventually activate at all? That's stupid. I figured when the fate seal wore off the timer would start and it would activate like if you used it in a regular fight.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    This fight is cake now... wasn’t too bad before.
  • iamthegodofwariamthegodofwar Posts: 74
    loader187 said:

So it won't eventually activate at all? That's stupid. I figured when the fate seal wore off the timer would start and it would activate like if you used it in a regular fight.
    Ice armour will come back when you do SP3

• KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 444 ★★★
    I still hate it but it’s very doable lol Stark Spidey has been doing it for me