**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This Map 5 Hyperion [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    CyporgCyporg Posts: 285 ★★
    Ya I don't expect to one shot days 4-5 on hyp 2 for sure, I'll see how much I can get off him.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,778 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Hey everybody,

Thank you for your patience. We're sorry we haven't replied earlier, but we can't really reply until we have something to share.

We've taken your feedback to the team, and they agree that this Hyperion is more difficult than we'd like it to be. So, for the next series of Alliance Quests, we're going to be implementing some changes.

- Stepping Down Empathic Lock 3 to Empathic Lock 1(on both minibosses)
    - Replacing Oscillate. We are not locked on what this is going to change into yet.

These are not yet final, but we will let you know the final details before it goes live.

Seriously? You think the problem is only about nodes? AI simply doesn't through special attack! Can you address this and for once be a bit transparent about it!!
    Theres plenty of counters to that power control. Good baiting.
    Not when hes gaining power so fast by the time you bait one its a sp3.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,778 ★★★★★
    Also your first comment said baiting. I qas referring to that aspect. I know about others. Good luck baiting a special though
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Hey everybody,

Thank you for your patience. We're sorry we haven't replied earlier, but we can't really reply until we have something to share.

We've taken your feedback to the team, and they agree that this Hyperion is more difficult than we'd like it to be. So, for the next series of Alliance Quests, we're going to be implementing some changes.

- Stepping Down Empathic Lock 3 to Empathic Lock 1(on both minibosses)
    - Replacing Oscillate. We are not locked on what this is going to change into yet.

These are not yet final, but we will let you know the final details before it goes live.

Seriously? You think the problem is only about nodes? AI simply doesn't through special attack! Can you address this and for once be a bit transparent about it!!
    That’s because of the node lol
  • Options
    MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    Drooped2 said:

You’re also in a master retirement alliance that has massive accounts with every counter. This is map 5

Yea and day 1 9100 prestige so ours is harder. Stop making excuses for yourself
    I want to see a 4* SW drop a 46k PI Hyperion on the 2nd node in one shot. I would gift some items if I could still if someone did that, lol.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Madcat said:

Drooped2 said:

You’re also in a master retirement alliance that has massive accounts with every counter. This is map 5

I want to see a 4* SW drop a 46k PI Hyperion on the 2nd node in one shot. I would gift some items if I could still if someone did that, lol.
    I honestly think its possible
    Section 2 I doubt it all it’d take would be for you to proc a fury buff when he goes defensive and spite and his power gain will get him to a sp3
  • Options
    MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Kobster84 said:

Drooped2 said:

Madcat said:

Drooped2 said:

I honestly think its possible
    Section 2 I doubt it all it’d take would be for you to proc a fury buff when he goes defensive and spite and his power gain will get him to a sp3
    It would take some rng. Power drains are pretty reliable for me on her..

And nullify the gains
    Save the RNG for crystal pulls imo - RNG in matches to be able to one shot just punishes skillful play. Any buff proc on hit without a power lock proc and your SW is probably dead.
  • Options
    mertcan0014mertcan0014 Posts: 3
    Yazıklar olsun kabam, bu kadarını beklemiyordum, 3. Günde 4-55 Vodoo, 4-55 x23, 4-55 ghost,, 3 üde öldü ve hala hiperion yarı candaydı, köşeye geçmesi yetiyor, eger bizden imkansızı istiyorsanız, oyunu bırakmak ile sizin imkansız sandığınız şeyi çok rahatlıkla başarabiliriz
  • Options
    mertcan0014mertcan0014 Posts: 3
    Eğer bizden imkansızı istiyorsanız, oyunu bırakmak ile sizin imkansız zannettiğiniz şeyi çok rahatlıkla başarabiliriz
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Dezz_1 said:

Ace_03 said:

1. Don't use a full 5 hit combo, parry and let him get to SP1 and bait it without triggering dexterity.
    2. Be patient and don't panic, heavy to keep distance without triggering spite.

I've taken him down both days without any significant issues, as for RNG I just play it safe until I get the petrify, 1-2 hits at the most and parry back off.

A lot of alliances think map 5 is a cakewalk and snidely scoff at it as beneath them, this now shows that most of you are not equipped with the technical expertise, fight I.Q, roster depth and reflexes to deal with the problems at hand.

Adapt or move down to a map that is more your speed, or don't run map 5 the weeks Hyperion is the miniboss, I'm not saying this is not overturned or a problem, but we have to be realistic where we stand vis a vis the company and our collective ability in the face of the content, which will only get harder as time goes by.

This is not the end of situations like this, the days of simple attack and health increase nodes are over, all of those nodes in story quest that eroded your will and love of this game will be all over Alliance Quest now.

This will only get worse before it gets better and I write that with no glee, satisfaction or enjoyment.

Just with a grim and fatalistic acceptance of reality.

That proves nothing. You could of went in on him when he was 5% health.

Um... 91 hit streak at 5% health?
  • Options
    Huge1968_ukHuge1968_uk Posts: 69
    I hope we get compensated for this - the amount of glory and units many have spent on health trying to get past this Hyp is ridiculous. Need more than just a ‘ooops we got it wrong’ from Kabam.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Lol I don’t need excuses turd
    You seem to be making enough of them for a relatively easy fight.

Blah blah blah. According to you every fight is easy to the great Ay-hole. Like I said this is map 5 and the map 6 minis are easier. This isn’t a hard fight it’s an unfair fight. If 5/65s are timing out and it’s not even close there’s a problem
    Why not play map 6 then? I'm not going to comment on the map 5 mini as I haven't done any map 5 for awhile. Boring and lame rewards.