**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

About t1a...

rahul3038rahul3038 Posts: 107
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Please introduce tier1 alphas for 7k loyalty in loyalty store....
There is a shortage of t1a currently and I would very much appreciate if you carry out this change....
Thanks

Comments

• Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    T1A are available in the glory store for a mere 350 glory. Not sure the reset time on it though.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    You can buy them with Glory, why would they add them to Loyalty?
  • rahul3038rahul3038 Posts: 107
    If I'm right....It resets every 8days
    And it would cost you nearly 2.2-2.5k glory for 5 t1a(that's total glory earned in each aq if your alliance rank high enough)....
    And every rank up of a 5star requires 5/6 t1a, So if there are more ways for t1a, it would be helpful for us in ranking up our 5stars
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    There's already enough ways. 5 a month from event quests, map 3 crystals, 3 day alliance event, and glory
  • rahul3038rahul3038 Posts: 107
    @Deadbyrd9...I don't know about you, but I am always short of t1a these days, I even started doing t1a arena from past 5 weeks.
    I have 12 5stars and 7 of them are at rank1 and I can't rank them up, not because of t4b or t4c shortage but t1a shortage.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    There's already enough ways. 5 a month from event quests, map 3 crystals, 3 day alliance event, and glory

Not to mention an arena every 9 days...

I get about 12-15 a month and I don't spend Glory on them.
    I just took a 5* from rank 1 to rank 4 this week and still have 13. So I had 29 so I'm not short on any.

I forgot arena because I never do that lol
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    game is a marathon....not a sprint. start saving akd investing wisely
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    rahul3038 wrote: »
    @Deadbyrd9...I don't know about you, but I am always short of t1a these days, I even started doing t1a arena from past 5 weeks.
    I have 12 5stars and 7 of them are at rank1 and I can't rank them up, not because of t4b or t4c shortage but t1a shortage.

If you had enough alphas, you'd run out of something else: T4B or T4C or else you'd run out of 5* champions. Why is this specific bottleneck special that it requires a game change? Won't all of the others be just as important?
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Just be choiceful of who you rank up. If you are trying to rank every 5 star you get yes you will run out of alphas unless you start with a solid base.

You really should only rank people you intend to use and/or that add something to your current roster you are missing. This is unless you are at a surplus then rank the extra for arena and use for messing around.
    Considering they added a lot more rank up resources since 12.0 I'm against them adding more for the time being until more gold gets introduced. I lack gold and t4 basics to use all my t4cc. I use about 3 t4cc a week though so I'm not going to complain about wanting more resources