**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

About t1a...

rahul3038rahul3038 Posts: 107
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
Please introduce tier1 alphas for 7k loyalty in loyalty store....
There is a shortage of t1a currently and I would very much appreciate if you carry out this change....
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    T1A are available in the glory store for a mere 350 glory. Not sure the reset time on it though.
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    You can buy them with Glory, why would they add them to Loyalty?
  • Options
    If I'm right....It resets every 8days
    And it would cost you nearly 2.2-2.5k glory for 5 t1a(that's total glory earned in each aq if your alliance rank high enough)....
    And every rank up of a 5star requires 5/6 t1a, So if there are more ways for t1a, it would be helpful for us in ranking up our 5stars
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    There's already enough ways. 5 a month from event quests, map 3 crystals, 3 day alliance event, and glory
  • Options
    @Deadbyrd9...I don't know about you, but I am always short of t1a these days, I even started doing t1a arena from past 5 weeks.
    I have 12 5stars and 7 of them are at rank1 and I can't rank them up, not because of t4b or t4c shortage but t1a shortage.
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    There's already enough ways. 5 a month from event quests, map 3 crystals, 3 day alliance event, and glory

Not to mention an arena every 9 days...

I get about 12-15 a month and I don't spend Glory on them.
  • Options
    I just took a 5* from rank 1 to rank 4 this week and still have 13. So I had 29 so I'm not short on any.

I forgot arena because I never do that lol
  • Options
    MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    game is a marathon....not a sprint. start saving akd investing wisely
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    rahul3038 wrote: »
    @Deadbyrd9...I don't know about you, but I am always short of t1a these days, I even started doing t1a arena from past 5 weeks.
    I have 12 5stars and 7 of them are at rank1 and I can't rank them up, not because of t4b or t4c shortage but t1a shortage.

If you had enough alphas, you'd run out of something else: T4B or T4C or else you'd run out of 5* champions. Why is this specific bottleneck special that it requires a game change? Won't all of the others be just as important?
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Just be choiceful of who you rank up. If you are trying to rank every 5 star you get yes you will run out of alphas unless you start with a solid base.

You really should only rank people you intend to use and/or that add something to your current roster you are missing. This is unless you are at a surplus then rank the extra for arena and use for messing around.
  • Options
    Considering they added a lot more rank up resources since 12.0 I'm against them adding more for the time being until more gold gets introduced. I lack gold and t4 basics to use all my t4cc. I use about 3 t4cc a week though so I'm not going to complain about wanting more resources