**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Monthly Event Quest: Cavalier Difficulty

I think it's time. Endgame players getting bored day by day. Map7 issues , overall bugs/ glitches / New war map, current matchmaking system etc etc. Least give us something interesting and hard content to deal with every month.

What is your thoughts?
Do we need another difficulty?
(I think so.)

Comments

• EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Players: give us cavilier difficulty!
    Kabam: fine then (releases cavilier difficulty)
    Players: (immediately degenerate and get pummeled by unstoppable) take away cavilier difficulty!
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Clydania said:

Not yet. It will just further spread the gap between people who had the very specific 5*s needed for 6.1 and those who didn't

umm, since they usually link it to a part of the act, say act 6.2, it would not have any effect on 6.1
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,364 ★★★★★
    Clydania said:

Not yet. It will just further spread the gap between people who had the very specific 5*s needed for 6.1 and those who didn't

You must not have met the cavalier crystals who litterally widen the gap much more lol
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Clydania said:

The only specific champ is a bleed or double immune champ for the crossbones, the rest of 6.1 completion can be done by anyone
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Yes, they should! I hope they make Uncollected a little steady in its difficulty and bump the rewards and then come up with Cavalier to make that the new "Uncollected" since it pretty much is now.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,470 Guardian
    Do we need it? Probably not. End game players are always bored: that's what tends to happen when you exhaust the leveling tree, and there's no way to add difficulty tiers fast enough to keep up with them. If they can't entertain themselves, you'll lose them eventually regardless of what you do, so there's no reason to disrupt the entire rest of the game to try to keep those you can't keep anyway.

But I think it is inevitable we'll get it at some point, if not sooner then later. My guess is that at some point they will renormalize difficulty tiers, probably jettison beginner and rebalance difficulty around normal, heroic, master, uncollected, and cavalier. Normal will get easier, heroic and master will stay roughly the same, uncollected will get marginally easier, and cavalier will end up somewhere between the easier Act 6.1 paths and the moderate ones.
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    Spurgeo14 said:

Yes, they should! I hope they make Uncollected a little steady in its difficulty and bump the rewards and then come up with Cavalier to make that the new "Uncollected" since it pretty much is now.

100% Agree
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,891 ★★★★★
    It’s not worth it, gonna complete the content just to get trash from 6 and 5 star crystals
  • BatsiiBatsii Posts: 167
    I'm not expecting awesome rewards like 6,5k 6* shards 10k 5* shards 18k tier5b 1 tier2a.
    Just want to increase difficulty and bump to rewards. It's clear that they can't increase difficulty and rewards of uncollected. Cause there is a way difference between uncollected and cavalier (act5-act6). Mid / small players shouldn't be facing higher dificulties. That will burn them out for sure. That's why we need ( or I need lol) Cavalier difficulty. Game become boring day by day without facing an actual challenge every month.
    You can say act6.2 going to release today and maybe variant 3 in future but those kind of events can be done in 1 week most. So when they are done there won't be anything to do like now.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,636 ★★★★★
    Dshu said:

Absolutely but put a gate on the content requiring rank 2 6*s

Man that would piss me off. I don't have a 6* worth taking to r2. Just pulled Diablo lol. Who knows when I will get one? I have spent thousands and thousands of units on Cavalier and have yet to pull one 6* or even a good 5* from them. This would be a garbage gate. It's one thing to gate based on * level or class. I'm fine putting lesser champs on my team. It's another thing to require someone to burn 3 t5 basics on a mediocre champ.
  • GenylGenyl Posts: 59
    I totally agree there should be a new cavalier difficulty. At my level UC is easy but variant1/act 6.2 a bit too difficult.

I would personally prefer a short quest or only boss fights around act 6.1 difficulty but not too long that has small but meaningful rewards (t2a 6* shards t5b t5cc)