Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Celebrity challenges

We haven't had a celebrity challenge in many months so I'm sure many players would enjoy one. The recent special event quests have been RNG based and completely horrible for most people with bad luck. Based on past celebrity challenges, the rewards are GUARENTEED so no one can complain. Please do something like this for the month if July because this community needs it.

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,026 ★★★★★
    Yes. I wouldn't mind another one, since they actually have good rewards equal to difficulty. That seems rare nowadays.
    Hmm...
    Maybe something related to the future of the MCU, like Galactus, Silver Surfer or even Doom. Many possibilities exist
  • Options
    Flappy_Ninja64Flappy_Ninja64 Posts: 109
    edited June 2019
    Please kabam, hear our call.
  • Options
    RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Agree... Burn baby burn
  • Options
    Honestly expected one with Endgame EQ, but alas... nope. So HOPEFULLY with the upcoming 'Far From Home' release coming, perhaps we'll have a Jake Gyllenhaal Challenge coming with it. Or something. Hopefully anyway. We shall see.
  • Options
    Still nothing...
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,268 ★★★★★
    There's a Community Choice one coming this month sometime. It was selected by the Content Creators.
  • Options
    WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★

Based on past celebrity challenges, the rewards are GUARENTEED so no one can complain.

We probably will complain though, because the rewards are guaranteed they will make it much harder than necessary.
  • Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Now it's August, nothing like tht till now,but the upcoming anniversary event gives me some hope